Shariot gone above and beyond to become your premier carsharing service in Singapore.
• User friendly app platform built from the ground up
• No commitment & No membership fees
• 3-types of vehicles for any budget (Shariot Saver, Shariot Standard, & Shariot Plus)
• 15-minute time blocks for bookings
• No confusing pricing grids, but a clear concise charging table based solely on vehicle type and booking time
• The lowest rental rate available with S$0.25 per 15min
• Shariot vehicles equipped for private hire usage
• Can book anywhere in advanced or right on the spot
• Locations all over Singapore. (HDB carpark, near MRT)
• No administration fees for wallet top ups
• Local customer service staff with 24/7 live chat support
• 85+ location on initial launch with 100+ new locations to be added by 2021.
• Vehicles all coated with ERSTOTIZER functional surface coating in all its vehicles helping to prevent cross-contamination on high-touch points on absorbent and smooth surfaces and provides protection against bacteria and viruses.
• Shariot’s managed cleaned and maintained weekly to ensure users the best experience
Registered. But when try to log in say invalid password or email. Tried forget password and says invalid email. Contacted the customer support, and more then a week still have yet to hear from them. Dont bother anymore.
Oct 16, 2020
Very bad experience. Had a flat while driving. FAQ states that if there's an emergency, press the emergency button in the app. GUESS WHAT. There's no emergency button shown anywhere in the app. Adding on, bad maintenance of vehicle that caused the air in the tyre to leak out slowly, eventually it went flat. But I HAVE to bear the cost of the tyre service because it was deemed to be my fault for having a flat tyre. Even the tyre servicing guy told me it was not my fault.
Oct 17, 2020
First time user, thought it was fantastic to begin with, so much adverts to promote app. Unfortunately, for my first time user experience, the odometer not working - the needle of the gauge does not move despite during times of acceleration and deceleration. The side bumper was dislodged halfway, before I step into the car. There was also a dent at the rear, before I drive. I have evidence, both photos and video. They won't provide any refunds or any replacement cars, drive at your own risk.
Oct 16, 2020
Just download the app and successfully registered but i still cannot log in. Keep on showing that i entered wrong password. Try resetting the password but got server error reply instead. Maybe uninstalling the app if nothing is done.
Oct 17, 2020
Book a car on the 24 oct till 25 oct last 2 week ago, and today they went to cancelled it last min without giving any valid reason. I had to re-book again just for this thing. I don't know if they going to do that again later on. Bear in mind they cancelled my booking at late midnight, lucky i was using phone before going to sleep. Those who are using this app, please double checking your booking. Will have to ask them to give back my deposit money if im having multiple problems with this app
Oct 21, 2020