WiFi File Transfer Pro is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or
tablet over a wireless connection. Transfer files without a USB cable.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When all else fails, use this program to transfer files to and from your smartphone device. First and favorite wireless transfer app. Study it first and it's a quick learn before you start..
Apr 14, 2021
Even though it is a very old app but it works great in Android 10. The interface is simple and straight forword, no overkilled fancy stuff, no b/s. Love it
Apr 19, 2021
Transferred 1620 Files equaling 6.52 GB in 5 minutes 40 seconds. All I can say is WOW! This program worked perfectly. The nice thing is no USB cable to connect between the PC and phone. When I start the app I get a prompt from my phone that the app may only work on an older OS and to update it and there is no new update for this app since November 8, 2013 but it still worked fine. My phone runs on android 10, my PC runs on Windows 10 and I used Firefox for my browser. This is a great app and simple to use.
Apr 16, 2021
Waw fantastic. Lightning speed faster and never hang.
Apr 18, 2021
Even after all these years, this is still the best file transfer app for Android. I tried newer ones, but there's always some problem. I always go back to this one because it's simple and it just works.
Apr 13, 2021