The European Youth Event (EYE) brings together at the European Parliament in Strasbourg thousands of young people
from all over the European Union and beyond, to shape and share their ideas on the future of Europe.
EYE2021 offers a new experience for young people from all over Europe and beyond. Alongside in person activities, this edition will feature exciting online activities on the dedicated EYE2021 app.
EYE2021 takes place under the tagline “The Future Is Ours”. Starting on October 4, EYE2021 will run online activities, leading up to the main event on 8-9 October in Strasbourg, which will feature online and in-person activities as well as new hybrid formats.
From the comfort of your own home and from all over Europe, you will be able to access the EYE2021 app to watch online activities.
On the platform, you will be able to participate in the comprehensive online programme, catch up on sessions you missed by re-watching them, and discover the organisations contributing to the event.
To get the most out of the EYE2021 Online, you can also choose to register on the platform and:
- Create a profile and make it easy for like-minded young people to find you
- Meet and network with other participants, speakers, and organisations
- Discover youth organisations and youth groups from all over Europe and learn more about their work
- Build your own personalised agenda, booking all the activities you would like to attend
- Make your voice heard during activities by asking questions, answering polls and chatting with other participants
- Take part in online competitions and win cool prizes
- Become part of a community of active and engaged young Europeans
- Meet and reserve meetings with activity organisers
Are you taking part in person to the EYE2021?
Look no further! The EYE2021 app allows you to see the programme and prepare your visit so you do not miss any activity during the event. In addition, you can connect with other participants to keep in touch and continue the discussion after the event!
The app allows you to:
- Prepare your visit by picking the activities you want to attend to
- Connect with other participants, on-site and online, before, during and after event
- Access practical information and map of the site at any moment