Travel back in time to Blackthorn Castle in this much larger game sequel. Break the dark wizard's spells and make
deals with bridge trolls!
Embark on your own quest in this beautifully designed classic point and click adventure puzzle game. Explore an all but forgotten 14th century Blackthorn Castle, surrounding dark forest and structures. Discover hidden passageways, clues and puzzles along the way!
Uncle Henry has been hunting lost treasures for as long as you can remember. His legendary stories of adventure excited your imagination as you were a child growing up. Now with your newly acquired archeology skills, he has been reaching out from time to time for your help in tracking down some of these difficult to find treasures.
This captivating adventure game has:
- Custom designed beautiful HD graphics!
- Custom composed soundtrack and sound effects!
- A dynamic map to show the screens you have visited and current location
- A camera that takes photos of clues and symbols as you discover them
- Dozens of puzzles, clues, and items
- Instantly move around the map reducing travel time with Fast-travel
- Get helpful text hints that nudge you in the right direction and complete walkthrough videos for each hint and puzzle
- Auto saves your progress
- Available for phones and tablets!
Visit our website to sign up for our newsletter and learn about upcoming games!
Lots a puzzles, sometimes I wasn't sure what to do. Great game but price was a little much for 1 1/2 hour game.
Apr 10, 2021
Loved the game and will play many times
Apr 10, 2021
After last update the hints are messed up so it shows the hint for the graphite only and thats for the other version aka first part
Apr 14, 2021
Nice game, bit more challenging than blackthorn 1 but not frustrating
Apr 04, 2021
I've played all of the games in this series and this was the most complex. The puzzles were in some cases quite challenging and the clues were a little vague. I made it through without using any hints so that was good, it just took a while. I purchased the game and was getting tired of it half way through because I hadn't purchased the fast jump locations. Then the app updated and they were included so I finished the game. Way too tedious to check out hunches otherwise. Thanks for including!
Apr 02, 2021