The Braveland trilogy concludes with the most exciting book of all, number three – welcome to Braveland Pirate
strategy game! A crew of pirates led by Captain Jim embarks on a search for the Eternal Treasure. Hordes of undead,
chests full of gold, devious pirate captains, and breathtaking adventures await you in the Free Islands.
- Your Hero steps on the battlefield for the first time in the series
- Travel freely between the islands on your own ship
- Random encounters with enemies in the open sea
- Heaps of rare artifacts stashed away in treasure chests
- Pirate tricks that change the course of a battle
- Three talent trees to enhance your captain
- A real pirate crew: cabin boy, daredevil, cannoneer, possessed, and many more
- Hand drawn tropical islands surrounded by a vast ocean
- Hunt for the heads of the most notorious criminals
- More than seven hours of real adventures
- Braveland Wizard
- Braveland Pirate
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 7 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
Love pirate games. If u like turned based games & pirates u'll like this one
Aug 16, 2021
Decent game. Fun to play. However it needs some serious balancing. Started on normal difficulty and had no choice to downgrade. You make plenty of money on easy and its ok. Normal is more hard mode.You barely make enough gold to upgrade your troops let alone buy gear for guy. Needs to be balanced. Y…
Aug 13, 2021