LEGO® Marvel™ Super Heroes: Universe in Peril features an original story crossing the entire Marvel Universe. Take
control of Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Hulk, Captain America, Wolverine and many more Marvel characters as they unite to
stop Loki and a host of other Marvel villains from assembling a super-weapon capable of destroying the world!
• Over 91 playable characters, such as Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine, and more can be unlocked as you progress through the game. Select character families can be accessed at any time through purchase via our in-game store.
• Complete 45 action-packed missions as you chase down Cosmic Bricks across key locations from the Marvel Universe
• Battle enemies using super power abilities such as flight, super strength and invisibility.
• Use fast-paced combat moves and activate Super Moves like Hulk’s Thunder Clap and Iron Man’s Arc Reactor.
• Complete challenges and earn rewards.
• Switch between “Console” and “Touch Screen” controls to find the play-style that suits you best.
This game is filled with many hours of content and cinematics that take up a lot of space! You’ll need 2.2gb of available space on your device if you install over wifi, but only 1.1gb of space if you download on your computer and then sync.
As with many large app installations, we advise that you restart your device after installing as this will resolve some stability issues. Also make sure you have installed the most recent firmware.
No internet connection is needed to play this game.
If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact us at support.wbgames.com.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 14 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
Sep 16, 2021
My personal favorite Lego game!
Sep 16, 2021
My Son love's playing this game
Sep 11, 2021
Not even good as the console version I know it's uptaded but I think think there is free roam there is missions it seems like one of those games where they give you missions instead or the actually game like console version there's free roam and getting cars this is just bad
Sep 17, 2021
Don't bother with this game if you need to save your game play and play on another device. You'll be back to square one. Very disappointing. Developers just take your money and run.
Sep 14, 2021