Welcome to YAZIO, the most successful calorie counter and intermittent fasting app for losing weight without
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4.6 stars and more than 300,000 reviews
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ More than 10 million happy users
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Android Excellence Award from Google Play
Lose weight healthily with the free calorie counter and food diary from YAZIO.
You can also use the free fasting tracker to lose weight with intermittent fasting methods like 16:8 or 5:2. Intermittent fasting has become an integral part of nutritional medicine and can help you burn fat and built muscle. You’re guaranteed to reach your goal in just a few weeks with the free YAZIO app for calorie counting, intermittent fasting and weight loss. Say goodbye to dieting or feeling hungry with the YAZIO Calorie Counter and Intermittent Fasting App!
🎉 Simple calorie counter & food tracker
🎉 Fasting tracker with more than 20 fasting plans
🎉 Huge database with 95% of all US-foods
🎉 Delicious recipes and meal plans
🎉 Automatic activity tracking
🎉 Get started for free without registering
🎉 Water tracker with notifications
🎉 Weight loss methods for men and women
🎉 YAZIO is constantly improving and adding new features
🎉 Suitable for muscle building and weight gain
🎉 No yo-yo effect, no dieting
🎉 NO ADS!
The YAZIO Calorie Counter and Intermittent Fasting App consists of 4 sections:
🕵️ 1. Calorie Counter
• Free and easy-to-use calorie tracker
• Food diary with calorie goals
• Track nutritional values and macronutrients
• More than 4 million foods
• Built-in barcode scanner
• Food ratings for every product
• Smart, simple calorie counting
• Create meals and recipes
• Track steps, activities and symptoms
• Water tracker with reminders
• Comprehensive calorie analysis
• Calorie counting tips and tricks
🧑⚕️ 2. Intermittent Fasting
• Free intermittent fasting timer
• Fasting and eating reminders
• Get started with a fasting quiz
• Detailed intermittent fasting plans
• Precise information on body state while fasting
• Initiate autophagy and ketosis
• Hour-based fasting methods: 16:8, 14:10, 12:12
• Day-based fasting methods: 5:2, 6:1, 1:1
• Special fasting methods: OMAD (One meal a day)
• Extensive fasting analysis
🧑🍳 3. Recipes
• More than 1,000 delicious recipes
• New weight loss recipes every week
• Low-carb, vegetarian und vegan recipes
• Pizza, casseroles, salads, soups and much more!
• Grocery list feature
• Cooking mode to easily follow recipe instructions
🧑🏫 4. Meal Plans
• More than 30 different meal plans
• Nutrition plans for weight loss, muscle building and fasting
• Daily tasks, meal planner, tips and tricks
• Delicious recipes recommended daily
• Create your own meal plan with our meal planner
🥇 See twice as many results with PRO
Join our YAZIO PRO community and reach your goal even faster!
• Tons of extended features
• Reach your goal twice as fast
• See more results with fasting
• Specialized meal plans
• Connect with Fitbit, Garmin, Polar and S-Health
• Take notes and track your mood and symptoms
• Nutrient analysis
• Vitamin and mineral analysis
• Simple food ratings
• Evaluate your progress over several years
• Document and track body measurements
• No more ads
• Support our team
You can purchase PRO via in-app purchases in the YAZIO Calorie Counter and Intermittent Fasting App. YAZIO PRO is much more affordable than premium versions of comparable calorie counter, intermittent fasting and food diary apps for losing weight without dieting.
• App help: http://help.yazio.com
• About our team: https://www.yazio.com/en/about-us
Want to help make the YAZIO Calorie Tracker an even better intermittent fasting and food diary app to lose weight? We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions!
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 103 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
May 05, 2021
not bad calories separate kk
May 04, 2021
I love this and track everything i eat for more than a year now on the free version. It's changed my life. It also syncs easily with Google Fit so i know how to adjust my intake based on my exercise/activity. This app is amazing!
May 05, 2021
Used myfitnesspal before but since yazio has a better integration with intermittent fasting I made the switch. Barcode scanning is not as good u feel but the ease with which new products can be added makes up for it.
May 06, 2021
I think so
May 05, 2021