Tidal predictions for over 8500 locations showing high/low tide times, tide curves and current predicted tide
Covers: UK, Europe, Africa, Middle East, North/South America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and more.
Tide predictions based on data from UKHO, HOAA, NTSLF and others.
- Search, nearest and recent locations.
- Tidal prediction charts.
- Current predicted tide height.
- Tide predictions from 2015 to 2050 for all locations.
- Works completely offline (except for maps).
- No adverts and no in-app purchases.
- No personal data collected.
- Added Maps.
- Added fuzzy search.
- Added share/review buttons.
- Fixed chart plotting metres when units are in feet.
- Fixed text clipped in search box.
- Added swipe left/right on tide chart to change date
- Fixed crash when repeatedly clicking quickly on date buttons
- First Android version.
- Moonrise / moonset times.
- Increased predictions to cover 2015 to 2050.
- Added ability to navigate to next/prev day/week
- Improved Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- Added some additional locations in Germany.
- Updated offline tide data worldwide.
- Added tide predictions for an additional 2000+ locations in USA.
Great tide app, well worth the money for no adds. It did not ask for location permission on my phone so I had to manually do that but not a problem.
Apr 13, 2021
Great tide app for UK, can't comment outside UK but would assume it is still accurate. Great tide graph as need less 2m to get around some rocks on dog walk.
Mar 26, 2021
Apr 08, 2021
Android version installed on new phone to replace previous iPhone app. Works great and extremely valuable in Morecambe Bay area. Would like to see the data for Arnside, Cumbria included which is very tricky for tides and is approx 1 hour behind Morecambe usually.
May 15, 2021
I purchased this to replace the Hi Tide app that stopped working, and I'm glad I did. A lot faster and better detailed. Just remember to into app permissions and allow location so it shows the nearest locations when you want. Great app.
Apr 30, 2021