Completely recolor all apps!
Color Changer requires root and Android 4.4 or higher (works best on Lollipop and higher).
Features of the Pro version:
- Use red or amber or green on black to preserve night vision for astronomy or reading ebooks in bed.
- Set sepia for more pleasant reading in a browser.
- Oversaturated outdoor mode.
- Have fun with monochrome black and white.
- Customize your colors with R/G/B/saturation sliders.
- Prepare for sleep by turning off blue light.
- Includes widget support and Tasker integration plugin.
- Experimental support to change screen gamma (stop black crush; not supported on Android 6.0).
The Free version includes red, green, amber, outdoor and inverted color modes, widget support, Tasker integration, experimental gamma support, and a four-day trial of the Pro features.
This is NOT an overlay: it completely remaps your colors in all apps. (May not be compatible with screen recording and screenshot apps, though.)
The method used for re-coloring is experimental. Use at your own risk. Try the Free version before buying the Pro version. Do not set to activate on boot until you've successfully tested.
Note 1: Graphically demanding games will likely lower their framerate by an amount depending on your device.
Note 2: As a safety measure, Color Changer's settings are disabled on boot if you boot with device upside-down.
|Color Changer Free [root]|
|UI Tuner Enable [root]|
|Send Reduced Pro|
|Raspberry Jam Mod|
|Color Changer Pro [root]|
|Speaker Boost [Donate]|
|Brainlink Firmware Uploader|
|Brainlink Wave Generator|
|Mindflex to Mindwave Mobile|
|Two Point Height|
|TinyLaunch with toddler lock|
|Galactic Night [root, Samsung]|
|Send Reduced Free|