Completely recolor all apps!
Install the Free version first to test thoroughly for compatibility. May not be compatible with all devices.
Color Changer requires root and Android 4.4 or higher (works best on Lollipop and higher).
- Use red or amber or green on black to preserve night vision for astronomy or reading ebooks in bed.
- Set sepia for more pleasant reading in a browser.
- Overbrightened outdoor mode.
- Have fun with monochrome black and white.
- Customize your colors with R/G/B/saturation sliders.
- Prepare for sleep by turning off blue light.
- Includes widget support and Tasker integration plugin.
- Experimental support to change screen gamma (stop black crush; not supported on Android 6.x).
This is NOT an overlay: it completely remaps your colors in all apps. (May not be compatible with screen recording and screenshot apps, though.)
The method used for re-coloring is experimental. Use at your own risk.
Note 1: Graphically demanding games will likely lower their framerate by an amount depending on your device.
Note 2: You can disable Color Changer on boot by booting with device lying upside-down.
|Color Changer Pro [root]|
|UI Tuner Enable [root]|
|Send Reduced Pro|
|Raspberry Jam Mod|
|Color Changer Free [root]|
|Speaker Boost [Donate]|
|Brainlink Firmware Uploader|
|Brainlink Wave Generator|
|Mindflex to Mindwave Mobile|
|Two Point Height|
|TinyLaunch with toddler lock|
|Galactic Night [root, Samsung]|
|Send Reduced Free|