No time to delve into the big and serious music apps?
PixiTracker is what you need! It is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chiptunes and sound experiments. Without requiring a lot of musical knowledge!
• true warm pixel interface;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with high quality sampler;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder;
• USB MIDI keyboard support (Android 6+);
• WAV export/import;
• export to XM - this file can be loaded by any modern music tracker/player (for example, SunVox);
• PixiTracker is also available for other systems (see the site);
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications.
May 05, 2021
Love it Made options to 32 bit
Jun 07, 2021
Pixi Tracker is fun. I was skeptical at first thinking that the app might be confusing to use. However, it didn't take long to become familiar with the setup. I've managed to create a techno beat and imitate a minuet by Petzold. There are various perimeters to choose from. You can try to recreate yo…
May 10, 2021