Biggerworks Nautical Maps is the most complete app on the Dutch waters. With ANWB Almanac 2, water maps, marinas,
bridges, locks, route planner, offline use and more. Try now and plan your next trip!
With the Nautical Maps app you have everything you need at hand:
• 4 countries, 1 price: Complete nautical maps of the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom
• Consult all information from the paper ANWB Water Almanac 2 with just a few taps in the app
• All current information about marinas, bridges and locks including opening times
• Plan the optimal route between your starting point and destination, including the objects you encounter (beta)
• Show or hide information on the nautical maps to see exactly what you need
• Stay up-to-date with the current navigation reports and obstructions from the Rijkswaterstaat
• More than 200,000 nautical objects (bridges, locks, markings, mooring places and more)
• Locations of more than 4,000 marinas and all details of existing facilities
• Radio silence on the water? No problem! Download the corresponding charts for offline use
• Regular updates and free access to all new features
• Each user account can be used on up to 3 devices at no extra cost
• Free Windows version included with the annual subscription
• Reliable service: We are at your service 7 days a week (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How the subscription works:
Nautical Maps is free for the first 7 days. After that, the app only works with a valid subscription. You can purchase the following subscriptions:
• Monthly subscription (€ 12.99)
• Seasonal subscription (3 months for just € 29.99)
• Annual subscription including the free Windows version (€ 42.99)
The subscription ends automatically.
Please note: If you purchase a subscription during the free 7-day trial period, the rest of the trial period will expire. Your purchased subscription is not automatically renewed.
Payment methods for subscription
• The subscription will be charged to your Google account
• At Google you can use different payment methods for a subscription, such as PayPal or credit card
Even more boating pleasure with a Nautical Maps account
You can create an account in the app to activate your subscription on a total of 3 devices.
• The file size of the offline map material is very large and you are advised to download it on a stable Wi-Fi connection.
• Prolonged use of GPS in the background can considerably shorten the battery life of your device.
Do you have questions about the app? Please contact our help desk
(email@example.com) or read more on our website (https://www.waterkaarten.app).
Cant move from Spain
Feb 24, 2021
Fantastic app for sailing or boating in the Netherlands and hopefully soon Belgium, France, Germany, Denmark - it provides all information like bridge opening times, issues, overview, special regulations - one stop map - only thing I use - one minor thing is name in Netherlands is Waterkaarten app and when you have English android app setting is hard to find...
Mar 26, 2021
This app is big cheater, every day needs update but never working good. They took 2time money from my account for premium account without my permission and didn't refund my money. Please take care, They are just cheater.
Apr 13, 2021