Suddenly… your baby is upset for days. Crying, sleeping poorly, and clinging to you. The Wonder Weeks tells you
when to expect this difficult period and provides you with insights so that you can help your baby through this fussy
stage of a leap in their mental development. Join millions of parents and discover your baby’s developmental milestones
and leaps with the world’s most popular and best-selling baby app.
Discover your baby’s developmental milestones and leaps with the world’s most popular and best-selling baby app:
- Apple announced it as the Top 10 “Best of the year 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019”
- Most downloaded app in paid Health and Fitness apps
- “Coolest App for Moms” Award
- “Choice & Gold” Award by users, Mumli
- AppRx Awards Top 10 “Children’s Health App”
- NHS (UK) – “Best App for parents”
THIS IS WHAT THE APP OFFERS YOU:
- Learn all about the 10 mental leaps
- Gain an insight into the leap
- Know which signals your baby could display
- See which skills your baby has now
- Tips to help your baby
- Experience the leaps for yourself by doing fun exercises
- Our unique leaps schedule shows you:
- When a leap begins and ends
- When you will see your baby display new skills
- Keep track of your baby’s development and milestones in your diary.
CAN BE EXPANDED WITH EXTRAS:
- A Wi-Fi baby monitor
- The English audio book
- The English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish or Italian e-book
- A range of white noises to help your baby fall asleep easily
- Various sounds and music that both calm and stimulate
- 350+ extra milestones to keep track of in your diary
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The payment will be deducted from your Google account on confirmation of your purchase. The subscription will be automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The payment to renew your account will be deducted within 24 hours before the end of the current period. After your purchase, you can manage and cancel your subscriptions in your Google Play Store settings.
Disclaimer: This app has been developed with the greatest of care. However, neither the developer, nor the author is liable for any damage caused by inaccuracies or incompleteness of the app.
Just had to reset my phone. I backed up the data using the app and have just went to restore it and I get an error message 1019. I've been trying to contact support but I have no idea if the message has been sent. The app is a little confusing and I'm so annoyed that I may have lost all the information on my baby I had recorded.
Apr 21, 2021
The information is generalized and inaccurate. Given the need for payment, I thought I would get more insight in the life stages described. Instead, I'm left with something a quick web search could fulfill. Edit: The app publisher will tell you about the science this is based on. It's bunk. Absolute pseudoscience with no value. What a waste.
Apr 17, 2021
it has been spot on with my little girl for developmental milestones considering she was born 7 weeks early, I put her due date in for the leaps and skills :) definitely worth the £5
Apr 19, 2021
It's not worth downloading. Except for when growth spurts happen and how you can tell it is a growth spurt (according to them It's the same signs every time) I didn't get any use out of it
Apr 19, 2021
Was recommended this by a friend. While the wonder weeks theory itself is interesting, the app is sub par. There is more detailed wonder weeks info on the website and the other features such as diary etc, are easily available on other free apps. Not worth paying for in my opinion. Very basic.
Apr 18, 2021