LitRes: Listen! application is the convenient way to choose and listen to the favorite audiobooks. With the
built-in audiobook store you get the access to more than 5000 LitRes audiobook catalogue from hot new releases to
all-time classics – the biggest catalogue of audiobooks in russian Google Play.
- listen and evaluate a book fragments, before you decide to buy a full audiobook. We have the longest free samples in Google Play – 10 minutes to 1 hour for selected books;
- book shelf: all the audiobook purchases you’ve ever made are available on all devices and LitRes website (assuming the same user account is used);
- detailed book descriptions;
- background audiobook playback;
- possibility to read book reviews written by the customers and submit your own;
- author pages with a biography, reviews, one click access to book series;
- offline playback – for the books downloaded in advance.
Should you have questions on how the app works, new feature suggestions, or if you faced a problem with book purchase / download – please drop us a note at email@example.com.
Note that LitRes app can collect anonymous usage stats.
«LitRes» is the number №1 retailer of digital books in Russia. We are trusted by the leading Russian publishing houses and authors.
Company «LitRes» was founded in 2006 and eventually evolved into the largest and well-known digital book retailer in Russia. Today LitRes book store contains tens thousands of books and several thousands of audiobooks.
Очень удобная аппликация для прослушивания аудиокниг.
Apr 09, 2021
Не всегда корректно отрабатывает синхронизация между девайсами. Между планшетом и смартфоном Samsung при прослушивании аудиокниги.
Mar 28, 2021
Одно из лучших приложений по юзабилити и по базе книг. Единственное, что ещё заставляет меня пользоваться другими - блокировка лит.реса в Украине. Встройте, пожалуйста, впн, как это сделал ВКонтакте. А то очень не удобно пользоваться приложением, постоянно включая стороние приложения для впн.
Apr 10, 2021
Even though most of the previously missing features were implemented, and then some, there are still a few bugs that plague this app. So much in fact that I took 1 star off from an earlier review done about 2 years ago. #1. The app ignores my Bluetooth headphones' controls (play/pause, fast forward, rewind) 7 days out of 10 (and I did try multiple headsets) while other apps have no such problems. #2. Please add playlists (for series). #3. Performance issues on pop-ups (at the book end, etc).
Mar 24, 2021
Apr 07, 2021