Take control of your unique menstrual cycle with Femometer, the smartest period, ovulation & fertility tracker for those who needs to track menstrual cycle or try to conceive. We believe to know your body, is to own your life.
Femometer is a smart PMS tracker, period calendar and ovulation calculator that tracks your unique cycle to accurately predict your menstruation, fertility and your ovulation. Professional menstrual cycle tracker and ovulation tracker for women’s health.
Auto recognizes LH (ovulation test) and HCG (pregnancy test) test results. Daily advice for conception and ovulation calendar created by machine learning algorithms which learn from your data. All data can be exported into PDF files for professionals.
Record prenatal tests, BBT, weight for a mother-to-be, and your growing baby’s details so we can accompany your every step in your pregnancy journey. Let's get healthier & fitter!
Period Calendar, Ovulation Tracker & Fertility Calculator
- Record your PMS, flow intensity, and current and past period dates, and ‘my menstrual cycle calendar’ will be generated automatically to predict your next period even it’s irregular.
- Record BBT (basal body temperature), ovulation tests, and CM (cervical mucus). Intelligently recognizes your ovulation test and pregnancy test results.
- Log 200+ symptoms, from fertility to lifestyle and women’s health
- Set up cycle calendar reminders for your period, PMS, ovulation, fertility, BBT or birth control pill and more.
Fertility Calendar & Graphs & Curves
- Check your fertility calendar, easily track your menstrual cycle phases and predict your ovulation, and manage your fertility window
- Auto-generated BBT curves and LH curves. Easily recognize the different phases of your cycle and spot subtle differences and capture your peak results to conceive or predict your next ovulation.
- Optimize curves with machine learnt algorithms to complete missing data
- Compare your curve to others in our database, easily detect pregnancy, luteal deficiency, PCOS, miscarriage, etc
- Current & Previous Menstrual Cycle Interpretation: Analysis of BBT curves, ovulation test, pregnancy test, PMS and ovulation symptoms. Track ovulation and reveal the conception rate to manage ovulation and fertility with precision
- Conception Guidance & Pregnancy Prediction: Receive daily conception advice and get pregnant easily and spot pregnancy early
- Behavioral Scoring: Efficient tracking behavior leads to accurate ovulation prediction, increasing the chances of pregnancy, and effective managing fertility
- Statistics Analysis: Reveals the patterns of your cycle symptoms, compares and analyzes data in multiple ways, gain better insights into your ovulation and fertility.
- Scientific and structured fertility courses: Daily women’s health tips from professionals to help you raise your fertility awareness
The medical information on the Femometer Period Tracker App is provided as an educational resource only and is not a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, and treatment. The company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, whether provided by us or by the third party. Always seek the advice of a physician before making any healthcare decisions.
- Plans: $9.99 Monthly, $19.99 Quarterly, $49.99 Yearly
- Payment: Payment will be charged to your Apple account on confirmation of purchase
- Cancellation: Manage at your Apple Account Settings
- Renewal: Account will be charged for renewal 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Femometer Period Tracker App Privacy: https://s.bongmi.cn/miscs/femometer-app/en/privacy.html
- Femometer Period Tracker App Service: https://s.bongmi.cn/miscs/femometer-app/en/service.html
The Femometer Period Tracker integrates with Apple Health App so you can sync your data (requires iOS 9 and above).
Femometer supports Face ID for security.
Awesome App,Love It!
Jan 13, 2022
Love this app
Jan 15, 2022
This is the only app that has always been on track with my periods and when trying to get pregnant it’s truly helpful
Jan 18, 2022
Love this app
Jan 14, 2022
I took one look at their privacy agreement and uninstalled. I suggest you read it too. Maybe you’re ok with them tracking all your browser history etc, but maybe you’re not.
Jan 23, 2022