† Not all UHC plans are currently supported by the app, not all features are available for every plan
Managing health care on the go just got easier with the UnitedHealthcare app! It's designed to save you time by providing easy access to your information. Features available are based on your personal health plan and can include:
Find and Manage Providers
- Find doctors, specialists, or health care facilities with our guided and location-based search.
- Save your favorite doctors or facilities for easy access.
- Review your claims by member, provider, status, facility, service or date.
- Review your claims payment breakdown and Explanation of Benefits.
- Never lose your insurance card again! View and share your ID card.
View Cost Estimates†
- Know how much you could pay for treatments and specialty services.
Reference Copays, deductibles, and out-of-pocket expenses†
- View your copay, deductible, and out-of-pocket expenses.
View Account Balances†
- Know your health reimbursement, flexible spending, and Optum Bank health savings account balances.
Easily Sign In
- Use HealthSafe ID™ (a new, enhanced login that lets you access nearly all UnitedHealthcare digital tools with one username and password) to securely access your app.
- Never forget your password again with Touch ID or Face ID.
Manage Your Health†
- View personalized recommendations for preventative care
- Track your steps and activity with the Apple HealthKit integration for select programs
This ap is really is junk. It worked for the first couple of days and have been unsuccessful at logging in since. No problem in the internet-based site. I deleted the ap, and attempted a reinstall. Same issue. If CS is listening, please help me get this fixed.
Jan 19, 2022
It’s a big loop…sign in…confirm email…back to sign in…confirm email…sign in…confirm email…sign in…
Jan 18, 2022
You cannot schedule appointment through the app. You can only call for an appointment
Jan 19, 2022
It used to have many features. The new app is useless. I have to login to web to see more details. This is somebody’s bad decision.
Jan 21, 2022
I like the access to medical records and claims, but doing anything else is incredibly difficult. I was looking for a certain program offered by my plan, and I ended up having to go through my browser to get to it. Couldn’t find it in the app at all.
Jan 16, 2022