Change the way your kids experience the world. Save 33% on apps with this bundle!
“If all apps were like Tinybop’s, we wouldn’t worry so much about our kids staring at screens.” — WIRED
• Explore skyscrapers from the ground, up to the rooftop.
• Construct a skyline full of buildings.
• Investigate the utilities: water, electricity, and safety features.
• Explore our solar system!
• Travel into space and visit tiny Mercury, fierce Venus, friendly Earth, dusty Mars, stormy Jupiter, elegant Saturn, hazy Uranus, and mysterious Neptune.
• Discover how a Bengal Tiger, Little Brown Bat, Red Kangaroo, African Elephant, and a Two-Toed Sloth live and play!
• Every mammal is interactive.
Me by Tinybop
• Tell your story. Me is all about your life, in your words, pictures, and photos.
• Create avatars for yourself, your BFFs, family, and pets.
• Write crazy jokes, silly songs, or wild poems.
• Share your likes and dislikes, LOLs, wishes, and secrets.
• Write, draw, and record anything and everything.
• Create wonderful, incredible, fantastical creatures.
• Build thousands of different creatures from 100+ parts.
• Test your creatures to see if they will (or won’t!) walk, swim, and fly.
• Save and organize all your creatures in a curiosity cabinet.
• Create a garden for your creatures to live in.
• Explore underwater with sea creatures.
• Play and learn about sharks, octopuses, sea turtles, jellyfish, and more.
• Discover how sea creatures live together in an ecosystem.
Support your kids’ learning with our free handbooks — they’re full of interesting facts and discussion questions. Find handbooks in 10+ languages here: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising.
If the camera, microphone, and other services are used in an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
We’re a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists building educational apps for curious kids. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
See us: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Psst! It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop it's Tinybop. :)
|Tinybop Collection 11–16|
|Things That Go Bump|
|Tinybop STEM Pack 2019|
|States of Matter by Tinybop|
|Tinybop Explorers 1–10|
|Coral Reef by Tinybop|
|Tinybop Curiosity Kit '18|
|Tinybop Makers 1-6|
|Creature Garden by Tinybop|
|Mammals by Tinybop|
|Space by Tinybop|
|Me: A Kid's Diary by Tinybop|
|Skyscrapers by Tinybop|
|Tinybop Collection 1-10|
|The Infinite Arcade by Tinybop|
|Weather by Tinybop|
|机器人梦工厂 - Tinybop出品 Lite|
|The Monsters by Tinybop|
|The Earth by Tinybop|
|Everything Machine by Tinybop|
|Simple Machines by Tinybop|