DAILY HEART RATE MEASUREMENT IS YOUR WAY TO HEALTH AND BEAUTY
Never miss a beat with InPulse! Check your heart rate instantly with your iPhone. No other devices needed!
Simply place your finger on the camera to measure your heart rate. Receive reminders to check your pulse and track your heart rate on a daily basis so you can stay healthy and fit. Get your stress levels under control and your negative emotional reactions identified and leveled.
The Main Advantages of the App:
- Measure your heart rate using your fingertip and camera
- Use Calendar to monitor your blood pressure
- Export and share your heart rate history
- Get daily, weekly, or monthly reports
- Add tags and comments to your measurements
- Integrate with Apple Health, and your pulse measurements will be sent to the Health app, making it even easier for you to keep track of your heart and overall health.
How to Use:
- First, make sure your fingers aren’t cold. When checking your pulse, be sure your fingertip covers the camera lens and camera flashlight completely.
- Press gently with your finger. Pressing too hard may result in reduced blood flow, which will make it more difficult to get an accurate result.
- Supports iPhone 5s and later and iPads that support the Flash function.
Note: the app is compatible with iOS 15.
You can choose a free trial with all features available.
UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL FEATURES
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all app’s features.
- Subscriptions are billed automatically at the rate depending on the selected subscription plan.
The app is not designed for medical purposes. It is meant only for fitness use and as a source of general health information.
This app make up the number , majority of the time it maybe accurate in my case it was 2x rate of Fitbit and Garmin smart watch.. I’m not sure how would even works..
Jan 14, 2022
$5 a week is an ridiculous amount of money to charge what other apps can do for free, and what many other phones already have built into them.
Jan 23, 2022
It pretends to be a “free” app. But it’s not. They try to get you after you install it. It’s a rip off
Jan 19, 2022
This is a fake app it doesn’t even measure your heart rate the right way it was saying my heart rate was 140 beats a minuteAnd I had my Edelmira on and it said my heartbeat was only at 69 beats a minute so do not download this app
Jan 15, 2022
Jan 16, 2022