Have trouble sleeping? Sleep better with ShutEye's relaxing sounds and sleep tracker.
When you lay in bed after a hectic day, does sleep seem just out of reach? ShutEye is here to help.
Sleep is one of our most basic needs, yet, in today’s busy, buzzing world, it is one of the most elusive. Your productivity, quality-of-life, health, even your happiness, all depend on getting the rest you need.
So stop tossing and turning all night, and starting falling asleep in a healthy and natural way.
This app brings a wide variety of tools to help you fall asleep and stay asleep. Create a comfortable sleep space with our sounds and ambient noise. Drift away with a bedtime story, wake up gently with a smart alarm, or learn about your body and improve your health by following our sleep tracker. With so many options including white noise, nature sounds, and the option to make a personal mix, you can finally get the rest and renewal you need today.
• A huge selection of sleep sounds, to ensure your sleep environment is as comfortable as possible.
• Wide variety of relaxing music to help you wind down after a long, stress-filled day.
• Sleep stories to help lull you into a deep sleep.
• The ability to make your own personal mix of sounds, so that you get just the right ambient noise.
• Sleep tracker so that you can start to understand your sleep cycles from a scientific perspective.
• Smart alarm; to make sure waking up is as gentle as possible.
• Snore detector informs you of how much you snore during the night
• NEW! iOS 14 widget available for ShutEye. Add “sleep tracker” widget to your home screen. Start sleep tracking with just one tap!
Suitable for the following people:
· People with insomnia or lacking sleep caused by difficulties in falling asleep, frequent nightmares, unstable sleep schedule, etc.
· Office workers hit by stress and anxiety
· Moms and dads who need to take care of their babies
· People who want to focus on work or study
· People who like to meditate or want to try meditation
· People who are easily affected by environmental noise while sleeping
· Students under pressure from examinations and schoolwork
· People who want to improve their sleep quality
· People who want to record their sleep talk and snoring
A good night’s sleep isn’t always easy to find, but it is the key to so much in your life. Finally achieving the deep and meaningful rest you need will lead you to a healthier body, mind and more.
Stop short-changing yourself and those around you. Stop accepting your ever-present fatigue and lack of vitality. Use ShutEye to achieve the peace you need.
Sleep well and become the best most vibrant version of yourself. Try today!
ShutEye saves your sleep sessions to your Apple Health app.
Subscription Information :
ShutEye offers an auto-renewing subscription at $59.99/year to provide you with unlimited access to the VIP features. Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://enerjoy.life/sleep-ios/TermsofService.html
I downloaded this just to see what it info it could provide before going to a sleep study. It wasn’t very accurate. It didn’t even notice when I got up at night (to let out my elderly dog or get water). And before the end of my week I had a $60 charge pending on my credit card. Not impressed.
Jan 23, 2022
I tried the free week trail it was very cool picked up all the sounds clearly I’m a heavy sleeper so when I wake up and catch what happens while I’m sleep is actually really awesome 🤩 10/10
Jan 24, 2022
It’s a great application specifically for the new update on the people with sleeping disorders
Jan 24, 2022
The offer a free trail, but you can’t see your what happen the first night until you paid a full subscription Not recommended
Jan 23, 2022
The sleep and wake up times are not always right. I do meditation before getting out of bed and turning off the app. It notes that as time in bed, not asleep and it hurts my scores. I would like to able to adjust that time. I sleep with my partner so I’m not sure how it knows when it’s me vs. him fo…
Jan 23, 2022