With unlimited play at seventeen difficulty levels, novices and experienced players alike will appreciate :) Sudoku +. Our tutorial, extensive feature set, and advanced hint system offer something for every player. The more you play, the more you will enjoy it!
Our multi-stage hint system starts with a gentle reminder to get you back on track, and works up to an illustration of the exact technique to use and how it applies to the current board. Our hints ease those frustrating moments and teach you how to be a better player.
- Puzzle generator for unlimited play
- Scan puzzles from books/newspaper using camera
- 17 difficulty levels, something for everyone
- Tutorial teaches you new techniques
- Large, high contrast digits are easier to read
- Enter games from the newspaper
- Solver helps you with games from the newspaper
- Advanced techniques at the higher levels, including X-Wings, sashimi fish, and XY-Chains
- User interface optimized for fewer touches
- Choice of six color schemes
- Never covers up the board while you are playing
- Infinite undo/redo
- Undo to the last solvable position
- Board solvable indicator
- Automatic or manual pencil marks
- Save your game while you try alternatives
- Automatically saves your game when you get a phone call, switch applications, or lock the phone
- Highlighting helps you discover patterns
- Game clock; compares your time to other players
- Avoids graphic frills that distract from play
- Choice of digit styles, including Kanji and Hanzi
All games are true Sudoku, with symmetry and a single solution that can be discovered by logic alone. If you doubt that a puzzle can be solved by logic, simply have the hint system explain it to you step by step.
If you enjoy Sudoku, this is the app for you!
I’ve tried perhaps a dozen different versions of this game, and this is by far most flexible of the bunch. You can configure it to provide varying degrees of assistance. If you ask for hints, it not only gives the result of the hint, but also explains how it was done. Puzzles come in a range of difficult, and you can bring in your own. If someone knows of a better version, I’d like to hear about it, because I haven’t seen it.
Feb 22, 2021
Crashes when scanning from camera or photo. Otherwise I’d give it 5 stars.
Feb 17, 2021
Awesome learning tools.
Feb 22, 2021
Without a doubt.
Feb 18, 2021
I've played this Sudoku for years and love it. It is literally one of my favorite games I play.
Feb 21, 2021