With unlimited play at seventeen difficulty levels, novices and experienced players alike will appreciate :) Sudoku +. Our tutorial, extensive feature set, and advanced hint system offer something for every player. The more you play, the more you will enjoy it!
Our multi-stage hint system starts with a gentle reminder to get you back on track, and works up to an illustration of the exact technique to use and how it applies to the current board. Our hints ease those frustrating moments and teach you how to be a better player.
- Puzzle generator for unlimited play
- Scan puzzles from books/newspaper using camera
- 17 difficulty levels, something for everyone
- Tutorial teaches you new techniques
- Large, high contrast digits are easier to read
- Enter games from the newspaper
- Solver helps you with games from the newspaper
- Advanced techniques at the higher levels, including X-Wings, sashimi fish, and XY-Chains
- User interface optimized for fewer touches
- Choice of six color schemes
- Never covers up the board while you are playing
- Infinite undo/redo
- Undo to the last solvable position
- Board solvable indicator
- Automatic or manual pencil marks
- Save your game while you try alternatives
- Automatically saves your game when you get a phone call, switch applications, or lock the phone
- Highlighting helps you discover patterns
- Game clock; compares your time to other players
- Avoids graphic frills that distract from play
- Choice of digit styles, including Kanji and Hanzi
All games are true Sudoku, with symmetry and a single solution that can be discovered by logic alone. If you doubt that a puzzle can be solved by logic, simply have the hint system explain it to you step by step.
If you enjoy Sudoku, this is the app for you!
After many years of having this game it remains one of my very favorite apps, hands down! Simple in design and non-fussy, I never tire of it and always look forward to unwinding with this game.
Mar 23, 2021
Have tried most of the sudoku apps on iOS/Mac and usually gave up and went back to pen and paper because they all felt cumbersome to use or less natural. Then I tried this app and actually prefer it to pen and paper. Seriously the best sudoku app out there. Thank you dev!
Mar 08, 2021
I have tried every sudoku app out there and this is my favorite.
Mar 24, 2021
Efficient interface, stable, simple. I liked the free version so much (I believe one puzzle at each level per day) that I purchased the full version. I use it daily.
Mar 13, 2021
It’s a great sudoku app but I feel it’s necessary to warn others. I haven’t had a problem with this app in my three years of use until now. A recent iOS update will tell you when an app pastes something from your clipboard. This app never accessed my clipboard until I recently copied my credit card number to pay an online bill. After paying the bill, I open Sudoku and almost immediately iOS notifies me that my clipboard has been “copied.” I don’t even know where it would copy to because there is no text box, but the result is the same: this app accessed my credit card info. Use at your own risk and NEVER copy personal info to your clipboard!!
Mar 03, 2021