Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files
including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™
and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
To use iPrint with a Wi-Fi connection, you must allow the app to use your device's location services.
This allows iPrint to search for wireless networks; your location data is not collected.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
Scanned documents turn out gray background after scanning instead of white and transparent based on paper.Too much updates The printer should automatically detect paper size instead of initiating from the the printer when change paper size
Nov 29, 2021
Continually disconnects from my computer!!!Trouble even with my iPhone connection. I have had to download the Epson installation software numerous times and looks like it is happening again! (Mad face)
Nov 28, 2021
Print quality is the worst I have ever seen on the ET-2720
Dec 02, 2021
Eats tons of ink. No matter if you buy XL. It last about two weeks. Cannot scan documents wirelessly into my laptop although it has a strong WiFi signal Doesn’t recognize different paper types. Constantly jams paper up. I could go on and on. Will not be buying anymore Epson ever. This is my third…
Nov 28, 2021
Very helpful and convenient for my home office and school. I can print from my iPhone, laptop, tablet whatever it’s very convenient!
Nov 28, 2021