Welcome aboard Trainline – Europe’s leading train and coach app where you travel with confidence.
We’ve made it quick and easy for you to travel across the UK and the rest of Europe by rail and road. Book great value tickets for Avanti West Coast, GWR, LNER, National Express and more. You can even plan your international trips by train or bus across 45 countries in Europe and the rest of the world, including the UK, France, Italy, Spain and Germany.
Plus, you’re always in control of your trip thanks to our live train times (for UK rail, Trenitalia, Renfe, and SNCF routes), price alerts, Mobile Tickets/etickets and seat selection (where available).
• Book all your train and coach journeys in one place.
• Compare travel options from 220 rail and coach companies.
• Quickly find the cheapest UK Advance tickets.
• Ask Siri how your journey’s doing.
• Pay in your preferred currency. Available in GBP, USD, EUR, AUD, CAD, CHF, and SEK.
• Get great discounts like GroupSave 34%. (GroupSave is a discount of up to 34% for adults travelling on a single or return journey at Off-Peak or Super Off-Peak times in groups of three to nine people.)
• Skip station queues using tickets on your phone (selected routes).
• Find carriages with available seats.
• Book in advance or on the day of travel.
• Buy your tickets with Apple Pay, PayPal, and all major credit cards and debit cards.
Save money with cheap UK Advance tickets. Once you’ve booked your tickets, save them to your phone and use live train times, platform numbers or delay info to keep your trip on track.
Book coach tickets with Trainline
Air conditioning, free WiFi and VUER – National Express’ onboard entertainment system. Start a search and if there’s
a coach available, we’ll show you the options. No need to print tickets either because with etickets, your phone is all
We work with everyone, to help you get where you need to be.
In the UK we partner with Avanti West Coast, London North Eastern Railway, London North Western Railway, Great
Western Railway (GWR), South Western Railway, London Overground, TfL Rail, Gatwick Express, Heathrow Connect, Heathrow
Express, Stansted Express, ScotRail, Greater Anglia, East Midlands Trains, West Midlands Railway, Thameslink,
Southeastern, Southern Rail, c2c, Caledonian Sleeper, Chiltern Railways, CrossCountry, Hull Trains, Island Line, Grand
Central Railway, Mersey Rail and TransPennine Express
Eurostar (France and Belgium)
TGV Lyria (France)
Deutsche Bahn (Germany)
NS (the Netherlands)
Alsa (Spain) and Flixbus
You’ll always get the best fare for every journey and with every carrier. So, download your FREE Trainline app and get access to live train times, and cheap train and coach tickets across the UK & Europe.
To find out more, see our FAQs: https://www.thetrainline.com/en/help/
Follow Trainline on social:
• Our blog: www.thetrainline.com/blog
• Facebook: facebook.com/thetrainlinecom
• Twitter: twitter.com/thetrainline
• Instagram: @trainline
Simple and clear
Sep 18, 2021
The most amazing app ever. No one should do Italy without it
Nov 13, 2021
I purchased one set of tickets and went to book for a second trip. No matter which card I use (all with ample funding), the app and the website both refuse payment saying there has been an error. Incredibly frustrating when trying to book a trip.
Nov 09, 2021
First time taking the train within France, then to and around Italy. Wow, what an easy experience with this app! And the best part, our train from Marseille to Nice was delayed, when I reached my location I had an email informing me of a credit due to me because the train was 40mins late! Wow! …
Oct 09, 2021
I booked a ticket thinking it was giving me the dates of today and ended up buying a ticket for in 2 days. The refund you get is minimal against the charging fee. The app should allow you to just switch the day easily if there are confusions like this or make you put the date you want to travel firs…
Nov 15, 2021