Protect your digital life with IDrive!
Securely backup your mobile data with private key encryption – the highest level of data security available – so only you can access your files. You can backup multiple devices to one account, and sync files across devices to access your data from anywhere.
IDrive for iOS is the winner of PCMag Editors’ Choice Award.
"There's a heck of a lot to like about IDrive ... it can do things that none of the alternatives can." - PC Mag, September 2013
• Backup and restore contacts, photos, videos, and calendars with a single tap.
• Easily sync files between all linked devices.
• Link your devices to a single account and access data from anywhere.
• Selectively backup and restore files.
• Share files and folders over a single, secure link.
• Automatic upload option protects photos and videos as soon as they are taken via Wi-Fi or cellular data.
• Gallery View allows you to easily slide through pictures and videos.
• Private key encryption ensures only you have access to your data.
• Lock app with a passcode.
• Easily unlink devices, which are lost or stolen.
App on iPad Not very user friendly.
Feb 02, 2021
This app doesn’t back up every photo and video. Idk why it doesn’t. I go to my photos and video folders and “select all” and hit backup. It loads for a few seconds than tells me there isn’t a photo or video on my device thats not backed up. My phone is missing over 3,000 files and I don’t know what else there is to do. I keep hitting the backup button and it will get three or four more photos which is extremely annoying. I use their service on pc and Mac and love it but I can’t recommend on iOS at all. Btw I do have all permissions turned on in the iOS settings.
Jan 31, 2021
Good old Rush got me to order this years ago, great app!
Mar 04, 2021
UPDATE: Having to regularly reinstall the app in order to see backed up files is getting highly annoying.Good service but app buggy. Have to uninstall every few months because it loses access to files and can’t see any backups or try downloading file and it’s corrupted. Reinstall fixes issue. Gets annoying.
Feb 11, 2021
Crashes Constantly and when it doesn’t, it never loads any files. And the backup feature is messed up keeps backing up files that are already backed up. Honestly, I believe all the reviews that are more than one star are made by the customer service agents in India. Least functional app I have ever come across.
Jan 23, 2021