Virtual Table Tennis™ is the only one based on 3D PHYSICS and supported ONLINE MULTIPLAYER Table Tennis game in the App Store.
Featured by Apple in "The Best Games You've Never Played".
• Realtime multiplayer game via Internet or Bluetooth!
• Based on the independent 3D physics system, motion of Ping-Pong can be brought to life perfectly.
• As the design of AI system based on the human behaviors, it possesses various behaviors such as reaction, speed, strength, endurance, defense, etc.
• Accurate and visual control mode can truly simulate various way of strike and smash in the match. Besides, players can make adjustments in “Options” according to their own preferences.
• Players are confronted with AI opponents with various styles and capabilities in the game.
• Various game modes such as Animation tutorials, free practices, Arcade Mode, Tournament Modes, and Multiplayer Mode!
• You want to play your own music? No problem! If the game detects that the iTunes is playing music, the game music will close itself automatically.
• Game Center, Twitter and Facebook integrated!
• 3D sound system (earphone available)
More brilliant details can’t be perceived until you pick up, we can ensure that!
Very good game
Jan 16, 2021
I had a game against Jurgen and he literally had 7 edge shots which I couldn’t do anything about, and that’s not the first time it has happened. Please fix that problem, thank you .
Jan 10, 2021
Jan 13, 2021
This game is cool you can play with friends and is pretty realistic.I am not a good table tennis player in real life, but this game is fun and easy.
Feb 19, 2021
Horrible decision by the team of this game to change the time between playing same opponents instead of banning players who are boosting medals. Just because they have time in between matches doesn’t fix the problem at all. Ruining the game for everyone who plays fairly. Your main clubs on the app hate the decision. what a waste of time to play competitively just for you guys to throw in a dumb new idea. I’ve spent money on this game that I now regret.
Feb 08, 2021