The Pulse Oximeter app measures both Heart Rate and Oxygen Saturation. The app integrates with Apple Health. There's no need for an external device. YOUR PHONE IS ALL YOU NEED.
The Pulse Oximeter app is for use by sports users who are interested in knowing their blood oxygenation level (SpO2) and Heart Rate. The Pulse Oximeter app is NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE. The Pulse Oximeter app can be used in a wide range of settings, including between exercises, running, hiking, and in relaxation management.
Pulse Oximeter uses your iPhone’s camera to detect your pulse and oxygen levels from your fingertip. Track and record heartbeat and blood oxygen levels. Instant results, easy to use, simple charts to save your progress.
Whether you are training, doing simple exercise, or just monitoring stress levels, download the App today and use your camera's flash to monitor your progress!
Place the tip of your index finger on the iPhone’s camera, and in a couple of seconds your pulse and oxygen levels will be shown. Results are also recorded in a graph.
- Measure pulse and blood oxygen saturation
- Pulse Oximeter range 93-100%
- Record and store history of data
- Real-time PPG graph for immediate accuracy
- Apple HealthKit integration
- Swipe for label selection
HOW TO USE
1. Start the app
3. Cover the flash and camera lens with your fingertip
4. See your results instantly
iPhone cases need to be removed. Does not work on iPad or iPod.