Create, edit, and collaborate on online documents with the Google Docs app.
Work together in real time
• Share documents with your team
• Edit, comment, and add action items in real time
• Never lose changes or previous versions of your document with version history
Create anywhere, anytime—even offline
• Capture spontaneous ideas on the fly
• Get things done, even on the go, with offline mode
• Save time and add polish with easy-to-use templates
Search Google right in Docs
• Use Google Search without leaving your document
• Search the web and your files in Drive, right from Docs
Edit and share multiple file types
• Open a variety of files, including Microsoft Word files, right in Google Docs
• Frictionless collaboration, no matter which application your teammates use
• Convert and export files seamlessly
Google Docs is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Docs features, including:
• Working in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and leave feedback through comments and suggestions
• Importing your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format
• Unlimited version history. Track changes made to your documents and undo anything you choose.
• Working across devices, with or without Internet
Camera: This is used to take photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into documents.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 1 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
I have been working on a story for over 5 months now and it had over 1000 words. It just got deleted. I hate this app
Jan 14, 2022
when will technology progress to the point where we can create indented paragraphs on the google documents app? maybe 2022 is the year.
Jan 14, 2022
Why is the ability to Cut and Copy text missing from this app? I can’t use a keyboard shortcut, nor is there an option when clicking on text for a menu on the iPad. This is an essential feature for all documenting editing apps!! SO FRUSTRATING!
Jan 12, 2022
So terrible just confusing to work with so many things are hidden
Jan 13, 2022
I loved using the android app on my Samsung tablet and phone, but since upgrading to an iPad Pro, I hate using this app. I want to be able to use my Apple Pencil within the app but it’s not supported. PLEASE add its support. I want nothing more than for it to go from script to typed text. I can do t…
Jan 12, 2022