Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Slides app. With Google Slides you can:
* Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
* Present right from your device
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Present slides to video calls - scheduled meetings will automatically appear
* Open, edit, and save PowerPoint files
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into slides.
|Notable Women AR|
|Cameos on Google|
|Just a Line - Draw in AR|
|Google Tasks: Get Things Done|
|Onduo for Diabetes|
|Scrubbies - Video|
|Google Opinion Rewards|
|Science Journal by Google|
|Jacquard by Google|
|Google Pay for India (Tez)|