8mm+ will take your videos to the next level with old camera effects. You will be able to create charming vintage videos for your social media. Your friends will enjoy your hipster style videos with retro effects and filters.
8mm+ will turn your phone's camera into an 8mm recorder so that your recorded videos have a gorgeous vintage feel, which will make your footage look cooler. The various retro filters and effects available in the app really allow for creative choice when it comes to creating unique videos for your social media accounts. Enjoy the vintage video recorder for simulating the glitches of old videotape recordings in your own videos.
If you're missing your old camera, this is it!
Subscribe to take advantage of the features described above.
• Subscription length: monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the app? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
First off I would like to say I often don’t feel the need to write reviews bu this app is pretty bad, it started off free when I first downloaded you could use the filter and the effects and I made quite a few videos with it. But after wile I deleted it and then I came back and redownloaded it after few months and now you can’t use ANY filters or effects unless you sell your soul! Once you hit the filter a few seconds later an ad pops up for their premium and all you have to do is spend 5 dollars a week! That a dollar a day not including Sunday and Saturday. Good thing to give my bank account a break for the weekends huh? Anyways it’s not a good ap and I think all the five star reviews are bots. I wouldn’t recommend the app to anybody because without the filters or effects it just doesn’t look like an 8mm camera, all they did was add some grainy effects and call it good. Anyways awful app.
Nov 16, 2020