AN OSCAR WORTHY APP - 8mm was used by director Malik Bendjelloul in his Oscar-winning film "Searching for Sugar Man"!
The original retro film camera used by millions of users.
8mm Vintage Camera captures the beauty and magic of old school vintage movies right through your viewfinder. Dust and scratches, retro colors, flickering, light leaks, even frame shakes, all can be instantly added with a single tap of the finger.
RECORD VIDEOS WITH SOPHISTICATED LIVE EFFECTS
• Total live view of the effects. What you see in the viewfinder is what you get.
• Support up to 4K HD recording with real time video effects.
INSTANTLY SWITCH EFFECTS FOR 70 DIFFERENT LOOKS
• 8 Lenses: Super 8, 16mm, Clear, Flickering Frame, Spotlight, Light Leak, Color Fringing and Classic.
• 13 Retro & Aged Films: 1920, Noir, 60s, 70s, Sakura, XPro, Siena, Pela, Indigo, Tuscan, Two-Color, 2-Strip and 3-X.
• Jitter Button to imitate frame shakes of real 8mm projectors.
• Sound Switch to add projector sound for extra authenticity or mute the video for a silent movie effect.
APPLY EFFECTS TO EXISTING VIDEOS
• Apply and adjust effects while playing a video from Photo library.
CREATE PRO-QUALITY MOVIES FROM 8MM CLIPS
• Choose from 5 unique themes with matching titles, transitions & music. Free themes: Minimalism, Elegant. In-App Purchase themes: Silent Film, Countdown, Light Leak.
• Add soundtrack from iTunes library.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 153 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
Should have option to reduce artifacts/grain, control amount of blur, etc. very limited as of now. Looks good with specific footage, but not versatile as it could be
Sep 25, 2020
I used to love this app! Now it crashes every time I try to import a video. If I record through the app it takes 15 mins to open the library. Any fix for this?
Oct 04, 2020
I am a lover of old things, especially cameras. I don’t have an 8mm video recorder yet but this is nice. When I see something pretty I can just pull my phone out which is soooo so so convenient. The only thing I want so badly from this app is the option to take photos also. That would be awesome
Sep 16, 2020
First off this app is great. What I would like to see though is an option to add retro style camcorder text such as a customizable date and time. It would also be nice to have a different camera modes (portrait, landscape, etc). Other then that is app is amazing.
Sep 16, 2020
To accompany a video.
Sep 09, 2020