One of the top basketball minds in the world, Devin Williams takes you through custom curated courses each month. Experience a high level of learning that improves your game on and off the court.
The Academy by In The Lab brings together all of Devin Williams professional basketball training knowledge into one app. Inside the app, you’ll be able to access training videos and programs that will help you step up your game both on the court and off it. With step-by-step trainings from Devin Williams and exclusive never-before-seen content, this app is going to help you get off the bench and become the go-to player on your team.
With new content releasing every month, the Academy supplies you with an endless supply of knowledge, workouts and tips to improve your game.
• New workouts and videos releasing every month
• Live streamed workouts and sessions with Devin Williams
• Online community forum to ask questions and engage with other academy members
• Made for all ages and skill levels
• Includes recovery, strength and conditioning workouts
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Academy by In The Lab on a monthly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Much love dev ❤️🤟🏽
Jan 05, 2021
I bought the program and doesn’t let me have access
Jan 16, 2021
You won’t be disappointed. A lot of content to help you get better.
Jan 08, 2021
But it is 50 bucks a month to really do anything but I suggest it if u serious about your game
Jan 16, 2021
It’s not easy starting off. I suggest doing this with friends for support. After the first couple weeks, it gets a lot easier and more fun.I’m such a better player now. It’s been 3 months and my progression, mainly ball handling, has been phenomenal. I developed better on court awareness by worrying less about defenders pressuring me.
Jan 11, 2021