Kidlo Addition & Subtraction is an ideal app for first-grade kids to learn addition and subtraction easily. Kids in the age group of 4-8 years can learn to add and subtract by playing 350+ fun games! Kidlo Addition & Subtraction is the perfect companion for first-grade students to learn math.
**Kidlo Addition & Subtraction for Kids is certified by Educational App Store.
Kids will learn addition and subtraction by playing puzzles, coloring, shooting arrows, popping balloons with funny
characters like animals, monsters and more.
They will never get bored of studying math!
What will kids learn from this app?
- Addition up to 5
- Addition up to 10
- Addition up to 20
- Addition Facts
- Two Digits Addition
- Three Digits Addition
- Subtraction up to 5
- Subtraction up to 10
- Subtraction up to 20
- Subtraction Facts
- Two Digits Subtraction
- Three Digits Subtraction
Features of Kidlo Addition & Subtraction:
- A wide variety of games:
There are over 350 games to choose from. Kids will never get bored of playing!
- Ideal for 4-8 year old kids:
An ideal companion for first-grade kids to learn math at home easily.
- Completely safe for children:
This app is completely kid-friendly without any ads. No worries!
- Available offline:
Going on a trip? Download all the games to play offline, anytime and anywhere.
8 games are available for free. Other games can be unlocked via a subscription.
- Subscribe to get access to full content including future updates.
- Two options: US $4.99/ month or the best value: US $39.99/ year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Cancel subscription renewal anytime under Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Settings.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Use the subscription in any iPad/iPhone/iPod registered with your Apple account.
- Auto-renewal can be canceled anytime during the active subscription period.
If you need help or have any feedback, email us at email@example.com