Fasten your seat belt and take off with Amber Hope in a new airline game!
From GameHouse, makers of Delicious, Fabulous and Heart’s Medicine, comes a brand new time management adventure that will make your heart soar!
In Amber’s Airline - High Hopes, you’ll get a taste of the glamorous life of a flight attendant.
Meet Amber Hope, aspiring stewardess for Snuggford Airlines. Amber has dreamed of flying to exotic destinations around the world since she was a girl. But before she can join the elite crew of air hostesses, she’ll need to pass her exams. That’s not going to be easy, and she’ll need your help.
- Be transported by a truly wonderful story of love and loss
- Fly through 60 travel-themed levels, and 30 extra challenging levels
- Explore the world and get a behind-the scenes look at airport life with 6 unique locations
- Master 18 mini games that cover every aspect of flying – from check-in to security checks, suitcases to passports, safety demonstrations to serving passengers
- Fasten your seatbelt for amazing, all-new cinematics
- Experience what it’s like to be a real flight attendant - the ups and the downs
- ”Unfasten” Amber’s diary and discover her secret thoughts as you earn game goals
- Customize Amber’s diary by earning diamonds and make it your own with travel stickers and different covers
Amber’s life seems wonderful. She shares her apartment with her pet fish, Sushi. She loves her job and dreams of the day she’ll be on an airplane, a full-fledged cabin attendant assisting travellers. The possibilities are endless - “the sky is the limit” as they say. But appearances can be deceiving…
Everything is overshadowed by what happened in her childhood and she can’t escape her past. Her lingering guilt and fear are holding her back from achieving the very thing she is trying to achieve.
When her plane crashes, Amber is forced to face her fears. As you’ve heard time and again during safety demonstrations, Amber will have to help herself before she can help others. Is she up to the task?
Share the highs and lows of Amber’s life. Be there for her and help her ascend to the highest heights!
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
Follow Amber on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GameHouseOriginalStories/
Download the GameHouse Original Stories app and enjoy other amazing games like Delicious, Heart's Medicine and Fabulous: https://goo.gl/SXb8sa
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games:
More about Subscription:
- You can subscribe to play this and other GameHouse Original Stories games
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
Game crashes at startup every time. Updated and redownloaded still won’t work. Wanted to play series, unsure if subscription is worth it if games don’t work.
Nov 17, 2020
Confused as to why I paid $10 to buy this games and still get 1 minute of ads per level??? Ummm no thanks. Return!
Nov 19, 2020
I have been playing GameHouse for years now, to the point those are the games I play most of the time. I play them in order as well. This time around playing the Amber Airlines game is a bit different due to the freezing up. I’m not really use to that. I have installed and reinstalled and I can’t get the game to come up at all anymore. I even paid to play all of the levels but it won’t even open up. 🤦🏽♀️I’ll keep trying, hoping it will open back up sooner or later!
Nov 09, 2020
Doesn’t not work or even load then it’s restart my phone
Nov 11, 2020
Idk what’s happening to the game but when I first got it I clicked on it and it was just pitch black and it took my to my Home Screen I kept on trying and powering off my phone and deleting the app and getting it again but it’s still the same!😭😔I need help with that cuz idk what’s going on
Nov 07, 2020