Want the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio?
AmpliTube gives you a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and anywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and cabinet with mics. Plug your instrument into your iPhone with one of IK's interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube CS gives you 7 stompbox effects, 3 amplifiers, 3 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder.
You can expand this via a massive library of nearly 150 amps and stompboxes from top brands like Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, and many more, or unlock the rigs of your heroes with gear from Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix, and now Brian May.
Ready to hit the stage? AmpliTube’s Live Mode offers an optimized GUI for live use, with all the settings and controls you need in an easy-to-read format.
Control your virtual rig just like real gear: change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. AmpliTube pairs with iRig Stomp I/O for a powerful all-in-one stage rig, works wirelessly with iRig Blueboard, and supports other MIDI controllers as well.
AmpliTube also offers innovative ways to play, practice and record with an optional Looper, more drum track loops, a full 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio all available for in-app purchase.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
AmpliTube CS features:
• Create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Includes 7 stomps, 3 amp, 3 cabinet and 2 mics
• Expandable with nearly 150 gear models available from Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix and now Brian May
• Live Mode shows your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
I couldn’t get this to work on my iPad then I realized the iPhone app is different somehow. Please fix this you can prevent people from downloading on wrong platform easily.
May 04, 2021
The app is actually really quite nice. The problem is they have let the marketing team go wild with the thing. Every time you open it it tries to sell you something before you can even use it. Every time you look at it it tries to sell you something.... And there is no way to turn this marketing stuff off. I would give this puppy for five stars if only it weren’t such as spam fest.
Mar 08, 2021
With the purchase of the irig hd 2 , you don’t get anything with AmpliTube. 10- 50$ per “amp” pack? And you get none of them? What a waste of money. I feel severely ripped off. Worse than when I bought the spark.
Apr 07, 2021
i got a bass for my birthday but i hate using amps because they, especially with basses, can shake the ground and are really loud, and since im autistic, i cant deal with loud noise. my father introduced me to this app though, and it works great!I just wish you were able to close out of the app and still be able to playsince im new to bass, i still have to look at online sheet music for the songs i want to play; i cant really do that if every time i close out of the app, the amp shuts off.Besides that nit picky little thing, this is an amazing app and i love it dearly!
May 08, 2021
Many years ago I bought a version of this ap for $10 that had a great 4 trac recorder. Over time the features that were included with original purchase were taken away and required a charge. I eventually deleted this ap because it became unusable. It would be nice if it would once again be possible to buy the recorder without all of the unneeded extra stuff that is ridiculously expensive that I’ll never use.
Apr 26, 2021