AppRadioLIVE is designed to be connected to Pioneer in-dash receivers featuring AppRadio Mode, AppRadio One or
AppRadio Mode +.
AppRadioLIVE simplifies your drive by combining the information you need during your commute into a single, simple to use interface. It's YOUR digital lifestyle connected. It was specifically designed based on feedback from our current AppRadio customers and offers quick and easy access to personalized information needed in the in-vehicle environment including: Maps, Media, News and Calendar.
AppRadioLIVE pulls content from many different sources and services. All you have to do is download the FREE AppRadioLIVE app and sync your services. Information saved on those accounts will be pulled into the AppRadioLIVE interface. This can be done directly from the application or via the following link: https://www.pioneerappradiolive.com/myaccount/
For more information, please visit: https://www.pioneerappradiolive.com/
- Traffic Flow and Incidents provided by INRIX®
- Find restaurants, gas stations, parking and more provided by Yelp®
- Get an ETA to your Home or Work from your current location
- Play stored music and videos* directly from your iPhone / iPod including podcasts and audiobooks
- Play online video*
- Access over 60k internet radio stations with Radionomy®
- Listen to hundreds of Internet radio streams from across the globe
- Listen to Dash Radio – Commercial Free Music and DJs. Dash Radio features the biggest DJ's, personalities, and curators in the world on 75+ original & exclusive stations in every genre (with more added weekly).
- An extended collection of radio radios, on-demand shows and podcasts, as part of the Pioneer Radio Collection. Available as an in-App purchase.
- Stay up to date on the latest news with the help of Feedly® and text-to-speech technology
- Check the weather for your current location, home, work or destination
- Stay organized by accessing your iPhone's calendar events in a single, simple interface.
* Only supported while parked and only on Pioneer products featuring AppRadio Mode over HDMI or AppRadio Mode +
=== Compatible only with Pioneer AppRadio Mode products ===
When you delete the built-in Music app, local music playback will not be possible.
If you have deleted the built-in Music app, go to the App Store to restore the app to enable local music playback.