Featured “App of the Day” on the App Store. “This project management is powerful but not overwhelming—and never lets the process of being productive get in the way of actually getting things done.”
“Asana is one of the best collaboration and productivity apps for teams and an Editors’ Choice.” —PC Mag
“Asana has been instrumental in enabling our team to grow by 6x this year and successfully scale our processes.” —Ryan Bonnici, Chief Marketing Officer, G2
See why more than 7500 people give Asana 4.7 out of 5 stars.
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF WORK
See who is doing what and by when across the whole team:
• Coordinate plans, projects, and tasks in one shared space
• Switch between list, kanban board, and calendar views
• Organize and assign tasks; set due dates
• Attach files to tasks so relevant info is easy to find
GET THE WHOLE PICTURE—EVEN ON THE GO
Keep an eye on progress no matter where you are:
• Instantly see if projects are on track, at risk, or off track—and why
• Post status updates, or request updates from project owners
• Drill down into tasks for more information
PUSH WORK ALONG...WITHOUT GETTING PUSHY
Make sure nothing falls through the cracks:
• Clarify if tasks are high, medium, or low priority
• Approve work or mark tasks for approval
• Set tasks as milestones to establish critical checkpoints
• Get notified when tasks are completed, overdue, and more
ASANA MOBILE + WEB = YOUR A-TEAM
Work efficiently whether you’re at the office or on the go:
• Automatically transcribe voice memos to tasks
• Convert photos of whiteboards, charts, or diagrams to tasks
• Instantly sync work between the app and web
• Work offline without worrying about losing your data
“We get five times more done per person than companies 10 times bigger than us and relatively stress-free.” - Brett Gurewitz, CEO, Epitaph Records (and guitarist for Bad Religion)
“If it’s not in Asana it’s not on my radar. Our work has a lot of moving parts and Asana helps ensure nothing falls through the cracks.” - Elissa Hudson, Senior Marketing Manager, Hubspot
Join more than 100,000 organizations and millions of users worldwide who trust Asana to stay organized and in control of their work. Download the Asana app now.
By downloading Asana, you agree to our Terms of Service, which you can find at https://asana.com/terms
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 149 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
Two-factor identification is broken in the app - I enter my code and can’t get the keypad to disappear to advance through into my account. Unfortunate, because the only way to access via mobile is through the app.
Jul 12, 2021
I’ve never been a fan of the app on iPad, but can’t understand why I can’t view calendar just like the desktop app. This should have been a no brainer!
Jul 15, 2021
I was searching for the perfect task list / project management software to help me and my incredibly short attention span gain an ounce of organization. I needed it to synchronize with multiple devices. I needed it to keep my projects and clients separate, but also needed it to be able to link them …
Jul 19, 2021
Wish I could rate the app better - I cannot even get beyond the sign in. Having to type in an MFA code and it doesn’t give me an option to submit it.Latest update 7/12: still cannot pass the MFA screen.
Jul 11, 2021
Doesn’t update- I have to literally delete and reinstall the app for deleted tasks and projects to stop appearing on the mobile version. Slow-freezes up and crashes and sometimes locks up my mobile device. Frustrating as these seen like fixable issues that other similar task management apps don’t ha…
Jul 12, 2021