Featured “App of the Day” on the App Store. “This project management is powerful but not overwhelming—and never lets the process of being productive get in the way of actually getting things done.”
“Asana is one of the best collaboration and productivity apps for teams and an Editors’ Choice.” —PC Mag
“Asana has been instrumental in enabling our team to grow by 6x this year and successfully scale our processes.” —Ryan Bonnici, Chief Marketing Officer, G2
See why more than 7500 people give Asana 4.7 out of 5 stars.
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF WORK
See who is doing what and by when across the whole team:
• Coordinate plans, projects, and tasks in one shared space
• Switch between list, kanban board, and calendar views
• Organize and assign tasks; set due dates
• Attach files to tasks so relevant info is easy to find
GET THE WHOLE PICTURE—EVEN ON THE GO
Keep an eye on progress no matter where you are:
• Instantly see if projects are on track, at risk, or off track—and why
• Post status updates, or request updates from project owners
• Drill down into tasks for more information
PUSH WORK ALONG...WITHOUT GETTING PUSHY
Make sure nothing falls through the cracks:
• Clarify if tasks are high, medium, or low priority
• Approve work or mark tasks for approval
• Set tasks as milestones to establish critical checkpoints
• Get notified when tasks are completed, overdue, and more
ASANA MOBILE + WEB = YOUR A-TEAM
Work efficiently whether you’re at the office or on the go:
• Automatically transcribe voice memos to tasks
• Convert photos of whiteboards, charts, or diagrams to tasks
• Instantly sync work between the app and web
• Work offline without worrying about losing your data
“We get five times more done per person than companies 10 times bigger than us and relatively stress-free.” - Brett Gurewitz, CEO, Epitaph Records (and guitarist for Bad Religion)
“If it’s not in Asana it’s not on my radar. Our work has a lot of moving parts and Asana helps ensure nothing falls through the cracks.” - Elissa Hudson, Senior Marketing Manager, Hubspot
Join more than 100,000 organizations and millions of users worldwide who trust Asana to stay organized and in control of their work. Download the Asana app now.
By downloading Asana, you agree to our Terms of Service, which you can find at https://asana.com/terms
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 149 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
Asana has a nice product but is not app friendly. Best to use desktop version. The app shows an annoying bubble count of tasks to be completed with no way to update in app. Can’t figure out what the h!LL this counter is for. Makes me think there’s something I am not following up on. Going to desktop…
Sep 04, 2021
Absolutely love Asana - swear by it for project and task management. The app lost a star from me because it lacks an Outlook integration for iOS. Super frustrating to be using your phone for work and not be able to make an actionable task, easily linked to an email, like you can on the desktop app. …
Sep 08, 2021
Love Asana, I have on boarded 3 different companies to this product!
Sep 05, 2021
Everything about the app is fantastic, except the calendar view. Calendar view is what I use most on desktop, and I wish the mobile app would provide a similar experience. Overall, when something needs to be inputted or updated on the fly within the program, the mobile app suffices just fine.
Sep 06, 2021
Not user friendly. It would be nice if it was actually compatible for a mobile phone. It has the potential to be a great app, but falls short. I LOVE desktop version as it has literally changed my life. But the app, nah.
Sep 03, 2021