"ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response) is a tingling sensation that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine, which makes people feel relaxed and alert."
ASMR is usually precipitated by stimuli referred to as 'triggers', which are most commonly auditory and visual, may be encountered through the interpersonal interactions of daily life.
This app is intended to take your ASMR experience to a different level regarding sound triggering. You will be able to:
- Use 40 sounds distributed in whispering, touching, tapping, and other types of common ASMR triggers.
- Place sound triggers in a bi-dimensional space that surrounds a dummy head that represents your position to hear them. You can move in real time the sound sources to have a binaural experience in terms of panning and volume.
- Rotate the dummy head to have a different perception of the soundscape, as well as invert the stereo position.
- Play triggers in three different modes: 1. On Touch - The sound is playing while is moving, 2. Loop - The sound is playing indefinitely until the user pause or stop it. 3 Tapping Zone - Short sounds can be used to be played in an area to simulate a tapping surface. You can have one or more sounds with different modes in the sound landscape.
- Add a special trigger called "MIC" which receives the external audio from the device in real time and play binaurally according to your needs.
- Increase your sounds library by including external audio files.
- Save your ASMR session such way you can return to the environment that you built. You can save several sessions and load them whenever you want.
- Change your moving graphical background to increase your immersion according to your needs.
Just build your own environment and relax.
Check how it works here: https://youtu.be/72A7mWrdVVA