Before you buy AudioStretch, consider first downloading AudioStretch Lite for FREE. Apart from some feature limitations, it's the same as the full (paid) version. The Lite version is a great way to see whether AudioStretch works well for you.
As a musician one of the most helpful tools you can have is the ability to slow-down, loop or auto-transpose the notes for a piece of music you are trying to learn.
AudioStretch is the world’s first audio and video transcription tool.
Now you can manipulate the pitch, speed and transcribe your tunes from both audio and video files; or by using your phone’s camera you can capture video directly into AudioStretch and transcribe it!
• Import audio or video files
• Capture video with your phone camera for transcription
• Change the speed of files without changing the pitch
• Listen to the individual notes as you drag the waveform
• Play audio and video at zero speed
• Transpose any music
• Loop difficult to learn sections
With AudioStretch you get all of this in an incredibly responsive and easy-to-use app. Ideal for transcription, learning songs by ear, crazy sonic experimentation, or just listening to your music library in a new way.
• Load songs from your Music Library. (Note: songs from Apple Music have DRM and therefore cannot be loaded).
• Document Picker import/export option supports iCloud, OneDrive, and more
• Open Dropbox files and email attachments via "Open In"
• LiveScrub™ : listen as you drag/hold the waveform
• Speed range -10x to 10x, including zero speed!
• Instant freeze to zero speed by double-tapping on speed display
• Pitch shift range +/- 36 semitones
• Keyboard/spectrum feature for transcription
• Super-fine speed/pitch adjustment via drag left-right on speed/pitch display
• Flexible looping feature
• Audiobus support: stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps!
• No ads or in-app purchases
If you run into any problems with AudioStretch or AudioStretch Lite, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Does exactly what it says. Slows audio down with out changing pitch unless you want. Very interesting and useful.
Oct 10, 2020
This app is the best. I am a musician & use it every day. I think it would be nice if there was a way to queue files (like a playlist) and set each tempo & pitch interval individually. Other than that, 11/10!
Oct 21, 2020
Love it. Use it every day to learn and practice songs and guitar leads.
Sep 05, 2020
I’m a huge fan of the app, it truly is amazing, but this would be probably the greatest music app ever if you added a center channel filter. Similar to the left minus right option but it’s the center channel (meaning main vocals bass lead guitars). If you could make this possible I’d truly be grateful!!
Oct 20, 2020
Love the app but it’s super bright when your working in a dark room. It’d be great to have a Dark Mode option!And while your at it... how about turning it into an AUv3 ?You know we all want it.
Sep 19, 2020