Unleash your creativity with Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) – a free and easy photo editor.
No account creation required, just download and start editing.
Capture any moment and edit with over 2 million combinations of FREE effects, overlays, and filters.
Share of your photos seamlessly with friends or followers through email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any social network.
Follow us on Instagram (@pixlr) for daily inspiration, tips, and tricks to make cool photo edits.
Show us your awesome edits, #madewithpixlr for a chance to be featured on our feed!
• Create photo collages easily with a variety of preset collages, grid style, customized ratio, and background.
• Instantly adjust the color of your photo in one easy click using Auto Fix.
• Use Double Exposure to create an array of effects easily with layers and adjustable transparency.
• Create cool photo effects using Stylize (pencil sketch, poster, watercolor and more).
• Effortlessly remove blemishes, red-eye, smoothen skin, or whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Bring out the color with Color Splash effect or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a range of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the tone of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Easily add text to your photos with a variety of fonts to choose from.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suits you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing release of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Crop and resize images quickly and easily before saving.
We love hearing your ideas and feedback.
Follow us on Instagram (@pixlr), Twitter (@pixlr) or Facebook (/Pixlr).
For support or bug reporting, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Until it gets too many ads and the upgrades made it worse!
Apr 15, 2021
What I see on the app is not what I see when I download the picture to my phone. The pictures are in very poor resolution and even some blemishes from the tools used that the app doesn’t show. Even downloading the picture is so glitchy and takes so long. Really liked this app but it’s a shame that the quality keeps getting poorer.
Apr 17, 2021
I’ve been using the free version for a while, but decided to upgrade to premium to cut out ads and access the premium content. I paid for a yearly subscription and I’ve tried everything I know to do, but have never been able to access premium options and still have tons of ads. It tells me I need premium and then when I click to upgrade the subscription it says I already have premium. Big waste of $12 and I literally never pay for apps, so this is big bummer. Feels like I’ve been scammed. Tried emailing a customer service address that I found but haven’t heard back.
Mar 11, 2021
Repent Of your sins Jesus Is Coming soon and He loves You Very much, Get saved While there’s still time. Believe in your heart and Confess with your Mouth that Jesus Died On the cross For you and Rose From the dead 3 days later and You shall be saved. “Jesus answered I am the way, The truth, And The life. No one Comes To the father Except through me.” John 14:6
Apr 19, 2021
This has been my go to photo editor for years. All of the sudden you have to have a monthly or yearly subscription or literally FIGHT the adds. You have to his “save image” super fast or an add pops up. Definitely a good way to run off all your loyal customers.
Apr 20, 2021