It really works - No matter how far you are from your baby, you will get an SMS or Video stream as soon as cry is detected.
Simple and easy to use 2 in 1 Baby Monitor app on the AppStore:
Mode 1, SMS Mode:
Leave your phone in baby’s room and it will alert you on another phone immediately, as soon as noise is detected.
Mode 2, Video monitor mode:
Download app on both iOS devices and connect to the same wi-fi network. Leave one device in baby’s room, camera facing to the child. Open the app on the second device and connect to child unit to watch your baby with live video monitor.
You can do more on child unit remotely, from you parent device:
- Open flashlight on baby’s device remotely, from parent device
- Turn on lullabies in baby’s room
- Take photos of your baby while he/she is sleeping
In case if battery goes low on the device, that is left with baby, you will receive special alert, to be more careful about it.
You don’t have to buy the Baby Monitor devices any more. Just download this free app in your iDevice and monitor your baby's sleep by receiving SMS or with Live video streaming.
It’s never been so easy!
Main features of Baby Monitor:
- Easy to set up.
- Get warned even on 1st generation mobile phone.
- Live video streaming of your baby's sleep
- Switch On Flashlight from paired device if the light is weak in your baby's room
- Opportunity to turn On lullabies and White Noise remotely
Steps for setting up Phone Call mode is pretty simple:
- Insert the contact number or add it from your phonebook
- Check the Noise Level on the indicator and set up threshold accordingly
- Choose Noise Duration
- ON the Super function, that will alert you if the battery life is less than 25%
Step for setting up Video Monitor much more easier:
- Connect with another iOS device with Wi-Fi connection
- Choose best place for Baby's unit
1. Keep the charger connected or turn ON "Battery Life Alert";
2. We recommend "Do Not Disturb" mode to avoid incoming voice calls and alerts on Baby's Unit device;
- Settings > Do Not Disturb > Manual - ON
- Settings > Do Not Disturb > Allow Calls From - No One
- Settings > Do Not Disturb > Repeated Calls - Disabled
- Settings > Do Not Disturb > SILENCE - Always
3. It’s important to keep app active, it's not functional in background mode;
You can get Pro features through auto-renewing subscription and if you want to continue getting premium features, your subscription should be continued.
3 Monthly subscription costs $4.99 (or equivalent) and renews automatically every three month, unless you cancel it through your iTunes account
Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change with notice.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the
Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription.
You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your account settings after purchase.
You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
Any unused part or time-span of a free trial period will be forfeited, as soon as you purchase a subscription.
more information can be found on the following links: Terms & Conditions: https://www.lemondo.com/ BabyMonitorTerms.html
We want to hear your suggestions, likes, complains.. Please leave your feedback, rate us on the AppStore or use the contact link to stay in touch.
Baby was whining and crying but the phone said the baby was not a crying... 15 times.
Mar 27, 2021
This app is actually amazing if you have more than one apple device and it comes in handy the only thing I would ask to fix is just the video quality but other than that I love it
Apr 21, 2021