• Contains the full text in English, German, French, Hungarian and Russian.
• Customize what you see as you read – devanagari, transliterated verses, word for- word translations, verse translations, purports … each element can be turned on and off globally.
• Read the text in two languages at once by pinching in or out on a paragraph (just place two thumbs on a paragraph and pull them away from each other).
• An extensive image gallery, including paintings from the first and second editions of the Bhagavad-gita As It Is.
• The text is fully searchable and the search tool can be customized to check the entire text or only verses, translations or purports.
• Create bookmarks, notes, and highlights, and customize the look by changing the typeface, text size, and line spacing.
• A full Sanskrit pronunciation guide and dynamic glossary.
• Wake up (or go to sleep) to a Gita verse with the Verse of the Day feature on the home screen. Each app user’s daily verse is unique to his or her phone.
• Day/night color modes and multiple daytime color palettes personalize the app.
• Resume reading from where you left off. Easily access the menu for when you want to go elsewhere in the app.
Awesome, except some of Sanskrit is misspelled.
Oct 14, 2020