Where do the world’s smartest people get their ideas? From great books! Blinkist transforms the key insights of 4,500+ bestselling nonfiction books into powerful packs you can read or listen to in just 15 minutes.
Over 15 million users treat us as a companion on the most noble and challenging journey we know: fulfilling human potential.
GET THE KEY INSIGHTS OF 4,500+ BESTSELLING NONFICTION BOOKS
• Use Widgets to get recommendations sent right to your Home Screen
• Sharpen your professional skills with the best business books in your field
• Make headway with the most impactful self-improvement titles
• Discover new perspectives on the world with bestsellers on economics, science, history & culture
• Find inspiration with the latest trends and ideas in your professional field
SWITCH BETWEEN AUDIO AND TEXT
• Listen to audible versions of our book key insights to effortlessly slip learning into your day
• Create your personal audio book library to customize your learning experience
• Learn hands-free at the gym, in the car, or doing chores with Autoplay
• Download book key insights, audiobooks and original shows to read and listen offline
SAVE UP TO 65% ON FULL-LENGTH AUDIOBOOKS
• Get access to thousands of nonfiction audiobooks at a special discounted price
• Listen to audiobooks like "Sapiens", "The Art of War" or "The 5 AM Club"
ENJOY PERSONALIZED READING RECOMMENDATIONS & EXPERT-CURATED LISTS
• Never miss a recommendation with the Blinkist Widget
• Always know what to read or listen to next—we’ll suggest titles based on your interests & reading history
• Discover new ideas and find motivation with suggested books curated by experts
BENEFIT FROM A HUMAN TOUCH
• Focus only on the best nonfiction books—our editorial team carefully selects each single book
• Enjoy lovingly written summaries of key ideas by field experts with a passion for explaining complex matters in simple, beautiful language
LEARN THE WAY SCIENCE INTENDED
• Thanks to a format based on neuroscientific research you'll quickly make headway
• Understand easily thanks to crystal clear language and short, powerful content
Whether you have 2 minutes or 20, immerse yourself with exclusive Blinkist Originals content including popular shows like 'Two Minutes with Seth Godin" & "State of Mind"
IN THE PRESS
"Blinkist is an intriguing new app that encourages you to read more nonfiction books... It’s a fun and fascinating way to discover new and interesting topics” - The New York Times
“There is no such thing as too much knowledge. If you would like to expand your horizons, but don’t have the time to read, Blinkist is a speedy and convenient way of learning” - TheNextWeb
"Blinkist offers a terrific service – great ideas distilled down to their very essence. For those of us who are deeply curious about new ideas on success, happiness, innovation, progress and more, it’s a great start." - Forbes
“The audio feature is an awesome way to dive into a book while folding laundry or cooking a meal.” - BuzzFeed
HOW IT WORKS:
Getting started is simple. Download the Blinkist app now and sign up for a free 7-day trial. We have monthly and annual plans available.
With Blinkist Premium you will have access to:
• 4,500+ summaries of key insights
• audible versions of all book key insights
• full-length audiobooks at a special member price
• personalized recommendations from the Blinkist editorial team
• all formats audible offline: book key insights, audiobooks & original shows
• a send-to-Kindle feature
• syncing your highlights with Evernote
If you choose the Blinkist Free plan you can still read one title selected by us, every day. Ready to make headway? Download Blinkist today.
Questions? Suggestions? You can speak to a real person at Blinkist. Our trusty customer support team is just an email away — simply write to email@example.com
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 130 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
99% self help disguised repackaged as management, organization and psychology. Far too much Malcolm-Gladwell, pseudo-social science. Long on writers who are not experts opining on what they don’t know. Short on current events, books on how things work, reports, studies and investigations. Essentially it’s ALL motivational fluff.
Oct 20, 2020
I love this App it gives me time to read all the books I desire in less than a few hours . I get to full my brain with knowledge in a easy way. Higher recommend.
Oct 13, 2020
One of maybe 3 Best apps I have and enjoy currently.
Oct 18, 2020
I like the app but there could be a better rating system if there a 5 star system like the App Store. It would also be nice to favorite blinks you might want to listen to again even though you’ve already listened to it.
Oct 15, 2020
This app is perfect for my brain. Its probably going to replace audible for me.
Oct 15, 2020