Top 100 Utilities App in 23 Countries.
Multi-import and multi-transfers! Now with Retina on iPhone and new iPad!
Bring back the days of bluetooth file sharing now with your iDevices. Download for free!
Ensure that BOTH devices are using the LATEST VERSION of Bluetooth Share Center for smooth transfer.
- Multiple File Transfers (Choose your files and transfer at once)
- Import from your Photo Library (Multiple Photos at once) , Camera
- Import From other apps that support "Open-In" Feature
- Transfer your files using Bluetooth to other iPhones and iPads.
- Preview files (png,jpg,pdf,doc,ppt,etc) before sending them.
- Open files in other apps through "Open With".
- Drag and drop files into app through iTunes Fileshare.
- Save transferred images into your Photo Library. (Includes Multi-Save all selected photos)
- Supports both iPad and iPhone/iTouch with Bluetooth Connectivity
- Retina Display for iPhone and new iPad
F A Q
- What devices are supported?
Only transferring between iOS devices is supported. This app does not connect to your Android or PC/Mac.
- Why I cannot access photo album?
You could have disabled location services for the app. Enable it in Settings -> Location Services.
Bluetooth Sharepoint uses location services to support the multi-photo import feature.
- Why is there a problem with transferring files between my two iOS devices?
You should try to check if both devices are using the latest versions to ensure smooth transfer.
If I’m looking for an app to transfer files with Bluetooth, that means I want to transfer files to a device that isn’t from apple, creating this app that only lets you transfer between apple devices using Bluetooth is just ridiculous, don’t you know what AirDrop is?
Apr 06, 2021