With the Calendar Timeline App for watchOS you'll get a nice overview of the calendar entries within the next seven days – also reminder for today and earlier are supported in one single app.
The app comes with a set of complications – also with a nice big complication for Infograph Modular watchface. There you'll see all events and reminder of the day and got the next one display above. This complication supports up to 6 calendars at the same time.
HUGE Update: Now you can choose you favorite style!
· Fixed timeline: As before, fixed timespan vom 6 am to 12 am
· Dynamic timeline: The timeline shows the timespan from first to last event of the day with 1 hour padding each
· Dynamic timeline with actual time: Like dynamic but with the actual time marker (if before first event)
· Moving timeline: You will see a 4 hour timespan for the future and the timeline ist moving through the day (only style where the next day do not get shown when after 6 pm and past the last event)
· Also you can choose if you like the full big image on your watch face or like the next event text on top of the timeline.
· You can switch on text in timeline which (mostly) fully displays your event text.
· Even add you favorite tint color (disables text in timeline).
With these settings you can configure your own style on you own watch face!
** NOTE ** The big graph complication only runs with Apple Watch Series 4 and higher (Infograph Modular or Infograph Compact watch faces)
This is a great I can see everything on my watch a
Feb 20, 2021
Hi , I would like a refund. Please let me know how to process. The timeline is empty and I’ve tried using all of the settings provided with no luck. Not integrating with my apple calendar/outlook/or google calendar
Feb 16, 2021
This app has a brilliant complication and clicking through reveals deeper information in a clear format. Good job!
Jan 28, 2021
I have a really complicated daily calendar, so I enjoy the complication showing my events on a timeline. HOWEVER, when I change fro mute multicolor modular to say, a color for the watch face, I’d like for the times to stay that same greyed out color like in the default color way. When the times are white, it makes it extremely hard to read the event names. I’ll stick around to see where this app goes, and you’re on the right track. If you make this fix, it would really mean a lot to me and I prefer this to my typical calendar complication.
Feb 13, 2021
I have really been enjoying this application. I even like to use it as the date complication on the Infograph face.
Jan 31, 2021