This call recorder app may be the easiest-to-use Call Recorder which you can find out on App Store. After more than 4 months in the Call Recorder market, we found that not many users know how to use Call Recorder applications. And we make a new UX which is super easy to use for anyone to record their incoming/outgoing phone calls.
Not like some other call recorder applications, this call recorder version is added many access numbers. The new access numbers help improve phone recording quality for many countries.
We may be the most advanced call recorder on App Store for this update with many useful features
- Organize recordings files in categories
- Edit recording audio
- Upload recordings to slack
- Upload recordings to Google Drive, Dropbox, Onedrive
- Speech-to-text recording audios in over 50 languages
For this Call Recorder application, users can record
- Incoming/outgoing calls
- Domestic/international calls
- With/without internet connection
Just open our application, you should know how easy to record your phone calls!!!
Your carrier needs to support 3-way calling to record a call with our app. You will be charged for calling to access numbers when recording your calls.
- Weekly subscription price is $6.99 with 3 days free trial. Every 1 week your subscription renews.
- Monthly subscription price is $14.99. Every 1 year your subscription renews.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Trying to cancel the trial offer and there is no way to cancel. Website provides no support. Be sure you want this app before you download
Oct 11, 2020
Not easy to use. Have to open the app after you answer a call and it pauses on the other person’s end. Beeps every 20 seconds or so where the other person can hear it. Paid the for the lifetime and no way to cancel.
Oct 04, 2020
I am not one to usually write reviews, but I couldn’t help myself! If you are looking for a call recorder app application look no further. This call recorder for the iPhone app is wonderful because of how user friendly it .
Aug 26, 2020
I downloaded this app because it was free according to I store; however, once I opened it, it’s not free at all! 3 day trial. Lost my trust from the start I can only imagine what else the developers of this app do to make more money. No thanks I don’t care to find out.
Sep 18, 2020
So going into the automatic subscriptions in my Apple account, they are different from what the app offers on the start up screen. The app offers either 6.99, 14.99, or 19.99. But on my subscriptions, there is 6.99, 14.99, and 49.99. I’ve completely cancelled the ‘free’ trial (which I only had for about 10 mins) and took off all of the subscriptions. I took screenshots of all of this. It’s just odd how you would offer the $19.99 price as the lifetime price, but in the subscription settings it’s actually $49.99. Please fix this; and also when I googled to find a good call recording app, this app was second on a list I found, but the $49 price was shown.**Buyers please be aware**
Sep 01, 2020