The Hebrew word eth (את) means divine, and the Hebrew word cepher (ספר) means book, scroll, letter or writing. Hence, the את CEPHER is the “Divine Book”. This complete collection of sacred scripture restores much of what has been removed and/or incorrectly interpreted in the Bible for centuries!
• Sets forth a translation, rather than a substitution of the names of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• Transliterates over 3,100 other Hebrew names and places without substitution.
• Omitted in other translations, the את has been restored over 10,000 times.
• Includes all of the 74 previously canonized books, plus another 13 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant such as Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 2-4 Ezra (Esdras), 1-2 Baruk, and 1-4 Makkabiym (Maccabees) – all published in the chronological order of their writing.
• Corrects the errors (for the first time) in Shiyr HaShiriym (Song of Solomon), Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23, and corrects several other notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations.
• Restores the 29th chapter of the Acts of the Apostles chronicling Paul’s journey to Spain.
The Cepher App allows you to easily search the scriptures by keyword, book, chapter or verse and is loaded with extra features, including:
• Note-taking capability with sorting.
• Highlighting available in seven different colors.
• A Lexicon of all the transliterated Hebrew words found in the את CEPHER.
• The Daily Hebrew Prayer.
• Links to our Weekly Torah Portion, Dr. Stephen Pidgeon’s blog, articles and other free downloads available our website.
One-time cost covers all future updates/ revisions to the text.
Love it my only issue is that the daily prayer always seems to be the same. Never really changes.
Mar 23, 2021
Is the second book of Enoch in this biblical collection? If so where does it start?
Mar 18, 2021
I thought the app came with an audio version? I have the hard copy and downloaded the app thinking I would be able to listen to it while I work. When will the audio be added?? I love being able to read the book, but I have the hard copy and could have save 24.00 if I would have known this was read only, I am on the road at least 12 hours a day and the audio would be so helpful for me. I saw the comment that you guys were working on it from 2 years ago, and assumed surely you had it available now. I don’t know how much resources it takes to accomplish this, but for the price of the book and app, I pray it’s coming soon.
Feb 26, 2021
The content is not the issue. But it is time for an update. I have been waiting years for more options, audio etc. That is the only thing that keeps me from recommending it to others.
Mar 02, 2021
1. When searching the screen sometimes freezes but goes back to normal after pressing search button again 2. When searching for a verse they don’t always come up, idk how it works, but if you guys could make it like google to where the words don’t have to be verbatim for a verse to come up that’d be awesome. 3. Also a color wheel for the highlighter colors for more color options 4. You guys shouldn’t leave the app alone keep building on it with the wealth of information in this app it could surpass YouVersion with the right technique!
Apr 01, 2021