Cisco Webex is an app for continuous teamwork. Move work forward in secure work spaces where everyone can contribute anytime with messaging, file sharing, white boarding, video meetings, calling, and more. It works on virtually any device, with these top benefits for mobile app users:
• Streamline Teamwork: One place for all the tools that help you do your job better and faster. Create spaces for you
and another person or for a group working on a project.
• Make Better Decisions: Start and join meetings instantly. See everyone with an amazing HD video experience. Share your screen. Keep teamwork going in the connected work space.
• Stay Informed About All Your Work: Select from our growing catalog of integrations and bots to keep up to date with what's happening in other apps such as Box and Salesforce
• Find Anything Fast: Search for people, messages, and files across all your spaces - no need to switch accounts or views
• Bring The Experience Into Meeting Rooms: Pair your app to a Webex device, such as the Webex Board, to do things like wirelessly control meetings and save whiteboard drawings
• Work Securely: Built for business collaboration with end-to-end encryption
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS - PLEASE READ
Cisco Webex is a collaboration application that provides messaging, voice, and video calling capabilities.
By downloading Cisco Webex, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/cloud-and-software/universal-cloud-agreement.html). You also consent to the installation of all future updates of the Cisco Webex software.
WARNING: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties.
Cisco Systems Inc.
170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134 USA
Use this app daily for work, but the notifications in the latest release are buggy. It alerts me for messages that I’ve already read on my laptop, so I constantly have to open the app to clear them out. And now it’s sitting at 1 notification, but for no obvious reason (cannot find any new message, n…
Oct 11, 2021
Worst service ever for a small business. And thats who COX uses so I am stuck with them. Sadly stuck in a contract with Cox. Can't wait for thst contract to end. Both COX and webex are the worst services ever for any small business. Can't believe these two companies are still in business.
Oct 16, 2021
I'm on iOS 15.0.1 and newest WebEx teams 41.10.1 version. What I notice now is that old messages are not clearing up. Messages that I've read already on my laptop WebEx Teams app, still appear as new notifications on iOS WebEx Teams app. ****THIS BUG IS OVER 7 Months OLD!****Also another new problem…
Oct 20, 2021
When I try to login, the apps browser takes a very long time for me to be able to authenticate using my token. I can’t sign in at all.Update:Increasing rating to 5 as I am able to log in now and also this application supports voice text messages.
Oct 13, 2021
Cisco has come a long way since ‘Spark’. The new Webex App has the tools for anyone to successfully navigate Hybrid work. The integrations are another way that Webex sets itself apart as a top notch application.
Oct 19, 2021