Clue is much more than just a period tracker – it’s an easy-to-use solution that helps you make sense of your periods, fertility, pregnancy, and menstrual health. It’s a scientific and fluff-free way to learn about your body and discover unique patterns in your menstrual cycle.
Thanks to Clue, your period and menstrual health tracking are all in one place. The Clue app predicts your period, PMS, and ovulation, and helps you find unique patterns in your menstrual cycle. Great skin when you ovulate? Headaches during PMS? Learn about your unique patterns with 30+ tracking categories from birth control to cramps, emotions, skin, hair, sleep, sex, pain, moods, cervical fluid, and more. Plus, set reminders so you never get surprised by a period again. Clue adapts to you and your unique cycle: the more you track, the more you learn, and the more you start to live in sync with your biology.
Clue is different from the other period trackers out there – we’re female-led, recommended by doctors, and do not sell your data.
** App of the Day Worldwide ** — Apple
** Best Fertility Apps 2020 ** — Healthline
** Top free period tracker app ** — Obstetrics & Gynecology Journal (ACOG)
• Accurate period predictions for your next three cycles
• Track your period days, flow, menstrual products, or birth control method
• Log symptoms, cravings, moods, energy levels, exercise, and more to discover patterns in your cycle. The more you track, the smarter Clue gets!
• Set up calendar reminders for your period, PMS, ovulation, or birth control pill
• Keep tabs on your cycle lengths and variations to observe trends and maximize doctor visits
• Ovulation and fertility tracking: log your BBT, cervical fluid, and ovulation tests to boost your fertility predictions
• *NEW in 2021* Pregnancy tracking: Log your pregnancy and postpartum symptoms, and track your baby’s growth week by week with guided content
• Learn about your cycle with educational articles and menstrual health topics curated by Clue's in-house science team
• Track with an intuitive, gender-inclusive app designed for anyone who menstruates
• Integrate with Healthkit, including Health App, Touch ID, and Today Extension
The unsung benefits of using Clue:
• Become the expert on your body
• Be kinder to yourself when your cycle symptoms get you down
• Get curious about how sex drive & your cycle relate
• Gain a deeper understanding of how your body and mind are connected
• Know that your data is kept safe and not sold
Loving Clue? Then you’ll love subscribing to Clue Plus!
A subscription to Clue Plus unlocks all features including personalized insights, advanced predictions, pregnancy mode, and the content tab. Clue Plus is an excellent way to expand your health knowledge, and also supports a progressive app that stands for science, data privacy, and inclusivity.
After you choose one of our plans and confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account. Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. At any time you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings on your device after the purchase.
Note: Clue should *not* be used as a contraceptive.
If you run into any trouble, the support team is here to help! Please reach us through the app so we can assist you
more effectively. Tap:
1. More Menu
Or – directly through the form: support.helloclue.com
HORMONAL Podcast: helloclue.com/podcast
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 6 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
I used to like using clue,I like free app,today I see they removed the ovulation tracker and I used it a lot.I liked the feature ,deleting app.
Mar 06, 2021
Really annoyed that they removed this. They could have made it an optional feature, I'm pretty bewildered that they chose to remove it altogether. I originally downloaded this app because it "learned" my fertile window a lot faster than other apps. May as well delete it now.
Mar 06, 2021
If I could give them 0 stars I would. I hadn’t used the app in absolutely forever and they automatically charged me for an annual subscription that I didn’t approve at all. I tried contacting them about it twice and they still haven’t gotten back to me about a refund. Absolutely disappointing to say the least!
Mar 06, 2021
I have used this app for about five years, and the loss of the fertility window renders it useless for me. Deleting it and looking for a new app now.
Mar 06, 2021
The reason I used this app was to track fertility. Why not just have an option to turn off fertile window for those who don’t want it? Who makes these decisions...men?
Mar 06, 2021