TV Cast is a Chromecast-enabled app which lets you cast your favorite photos, videos, music and mirror your mobile screen to your Chromecast TV.
Mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to your Chromecast TV. You can use it to make presentations in a business meeting. The mirror delay between iPhone and Chromecast maybe 3 to 5 seconds. It is not suitable for playing games on Chromecast. We will do our best to optimize the speed.
With TV Cast you can cast your Photos on your TV. You can cast your family pictures, trip photos, live pictures with the TV Cast app. And with premium, you can give a slideshow of selected photos while you are at a presentation or meetings.
You can cast videos from the TV Cast app on your TV. Browse through your album and cast. It is simple as that.
You can cast music from the TV Cast app on your TV. There are multiple ways to browse your music library by Artists and by Albums, and you can play songs as a playlist. Note TV Cast App only support cast the music from you local music of iTunes library due to the copyright issue.
Cast Web Videos:
You can browse through the web and cast any online video on your Home TV (movies, TV shows, sports, music, live and more). Just navigate to your favorite video websites and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Home TV. The discovered video links will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your TV immediately. We have adapted many video sites to make it work well on the Internets.
Cast from Drive
You can cast photos, videos and music from your Google Drive and Dropbox to Chromecast.
How to set up your Google Home TV:
Follow this instruction to set up using Google Home app: chromecast.com/setup
* Remember connecting to your Home TV before you start playing video.
* You must connect your iPhone/iPad to the same Router with your Chromecast TV.
* The router should not be configured with VLAN or subnet and if could not search the Chromecast, please restart your router and Chromecast and try it again.
* The app only works with a Chromecast by Google and on devices with Google Cast or Chromecast built-in, Google Home, Google Home Mini.
* iTunes movies, Flash video, and DRM protected videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirecTV, Xfinity, HBO, Disney+, now are not supported!
Chromecast is a trademark of Google LLC and this app is not affiliated with Google.
It’s not even worth it doesn’t stay connected.
Oct 06, 2021
For 15$ not worth it A fight to mirror
Sep 30, 2021
I was charged twice and app never worked
Sep 28, 2021
Doesnt work stupid andads all time
Sep 23, 2021
Oct 09, 2021