Create an equestrian course map with GPS. Add in jumps with photos, videos, text and voice comments and automatic minute markers. Helps event riders visualise and plan their ride and ride to time. Excellent design makes this app a pleasure to use. Used by novice riders to Olympians. No mobile (cell) phone connection or internet needed to record or view once a course is downloaded. Be confident and prepared in the start box.
• Record and measure the course
• Photograph jumps, video lines, record voice and striding
• Automatic minute markers and reminders
• Share courses by email, Airdrop etc
• Download pre-recorded courses and guided course walks from around the world
Note: To record a course on iPad you must have GPS ie. an iPad 3G or a plug in GPS.
Devices without GPS (iPad WiFi and iPod Touch) will need add-on GPS to record courses (see bad-elf.com). These devices can still view and customise courses (add your own photos, videos and comments).
Minute marker reminders require that audio should run in the background (while location aware).
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background (while recording a course) can dramatically decrease battery life.