***CyberCook Mini is now compatible with the new CyberQ Cloud(™) temperature control system.***
CyberCook Mini is the ultimate companion app for the CyberQ Wi-Fi (™) and CyberQ Cloud (™) BBQ pit temperature control systems. Remotely control and monitor all facets of pit operation right from your iPhone.
Setup and connection are extremely easy in adhoc/hotspot or infrastructure mode. Sleep easy and worry-free while you’re pit smokes the BBQ you love. If any pit parameter exceeds your customized settings, CyberCook Mini will wake you up so you can make adjustments.
CyberCook Mini is designed for both recreational and competition pitmasters. “The 2007 World BBQ Champion team Moonswiners used CyberCook for iPad extensively over the 2013/14 competition seasons and stated, “CyberCook is the ultimate companion app for the CyberQ Wi-Fi (™). We use it at every competition and can’t imagine competing without it."
CyberCook Mini includes the following features:
• Easy setup and connection in adhoc or infrastructure mode.
• Customized for 3.5 inch, 4.0 inch, 4.7 inch and 5.5 inch screens and retina and non-retina displays
• Optimized for iOS 11
• Remotely set and monitor pit and food temperatures.
• Aural and visual alarms activate if pit temperature deviates from user-specified threshold and when each meat reaches the user-specified done temperature.
• Aural and visual alarms activate if app loses connection to CyberQ device or in the event of a CyberQ power failure.
• Enter custom names for each meat for easy identification.
• Remotely set device settings such as ramp mode, alarm deviation, open lid detect, fan cycle time, proportional band, Wi-Fi settings, etc.
• Customize app settings such as device refresh interval, recording interval and alarm inhibits.
• Record your entire cook session for review both during and after the cook. Parameters recorded include all temperatures and temp set-points as well as session meta-data such as event name, date, pit, charcoal, smoking woods and personal notes.
• Graph pit and food temperatures and set-points for your entire cook session including detailed information about each plot-point. De-clutter the graph to display only the information you are currently interested in.
• Use the graph during your cook session to track pit history and make informed decisions on modifying your cook.
• Email or print comprehensive cook session report that includes tabulated snapshot details and graphical depiction of entire cook session.
• Four session management timers with customizable labels so you will never forget an important task again.
• Detailed user guide available at iportablesolutions.com
Check out the CyberCook Mini Features Guide and Users Guide available on our website.
CyberCook has been extensively tested during both competition and home use and provides the ultimate in BBQ pit and cook session management. It’s easy setup and connection, intuitive interface and powerful features make it perfect for pitmasters of all skill levels.